Ratings for Dr. Cynthia L. Krause

As an African American female - while getting my pelvic exam in her office I heard her and her assistant quietly chuckling. How do you think that made me feel? Getting a pelvic exam and two Caucasion ladies are laughing. I never went back to her after that. I now have Dr. Gilda Nafarette - who is an EXCELLENT doctor.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Krause for years. She is an exceptional doctor, gentle and reassuring. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

I love Dr. Krause; she is kind, compassionate, knowledgable, and smart.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Dr. Krause has a very calm bedside manner. I have never spent so much time with a doctor who took time to answer all my questions. I trust her clinical knowledge and skills and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a gentle yet talented physician.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Dr. Krause was kind, polite, knowledgeable. She didn't seem rushed, cracked a few jokes, and seemed to care about my wellbeing. She was very gentle with the exam and extremely thorough. She is conservative and would rather be safe than sorry. I wouldn't trade her for anyone!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

Dr. Krause is wonderful. I have been going to her for years. She helped diagnose a very rare condition. I went through a whirlwind of doctors and presto, I found her, she fixed it and I am happy! Anytime I have a concern and don't want to wait for a day, she finds a way to accommodate me and helps relieve my fears. She spends as much time with you as you need and has a wonderful 'bedside' manner.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

Dr Krause did make an important diagnosis appropriately, and for that I am grateful. However, she lied to me when I specifically asked about the particulars of my condition, which I realized once I got a copy of my chart to take with me for a second opinion. Needless to say, I did not return to her.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

an absolute joy. she spends the time to get to know the patient, is extremely knowledgeable and intuiative. i'd highly recomend her

flag | Submitted May 17, 2006

Dr. Krause is an amazing gynocologist! She is willing to spend plenty of time with each of her patients and has a wonderful and knowledgable nurse/assistant. I've been a patient for 10 years and the only downside I can come up with is that she doesn't take most insurances so the visit ends up costing more depending on one's insurance plan.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2006

Dr. Cynthia L. Krause's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1980)