Ratings for Dr. Molina B. Dayal

Dr Dayal takes the time to customize her plan to you as an individual. Most Reproductive Endocrinologists do not do this. It is a one size fits all approach. She was successful with me and I am eternally grateful for her expertise and care.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I feel so blessed to have found Dr. Dayal and her staff. They made me feel like family and I will really miss them during my pregnancy. She listen to my concerns every single time I was there and found solutions for all of them! I can never think her enough for helping us grow our family.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Dayal is amazing! I love that she does everything herself at the office! All other staff is very nice and helpful. I have been to other offices for infertility and never felt the calm that is in their office. I would highly recommend Dr. Dayal to anyone, she really is the best of the best!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Sirm and dr dayal have truly been amazing! So friendly and always there to answer any question I have. I have been going through infertility for 4 years and seen 3 other dr and no one has been as amazing as dr dayal

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Dayal is a great doctor. Shes very compassionate. You can tell she truely cares about you and wants to help you have a baby. I love that she does the ultrasounds and you can trust what she says. I am 20 weeks pregnant right now thanks to her. This woman is an angel. Ive never seen her in a bad mood...not even slightly. If only i could find an obstetrician just like her. I was so afraid of the process of ivf but her and her staff make it easy. The sweetest staff member of hers is the hispanic lady... i forget her name... but super sweet. I met with 2 other fertility docs before finding her. ... they couldn't compare by far....Both were men and they were jerks. Dr. Dayal is gentle and evwn her voice is soothing. Love her.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Dayal is an exceptional physician. Infertility is a terrible card to be given, but she definitely helps you through it all. There were so many times that I was ready to be 'done' and she and her staff were there to help me to keep going. Even through the heartache of a miscarriage, I never doubted any of her care. She has your best interest in mind. Some physicians are all about the money part of it, but I never got that vibe from Dr. Dayal. You could tell that you were more than just another dollar sign there... you were actually a person. I loved this. Her staff is also amazing. All the nurses and clinical staff were always there to answer any of my questions (regardless to how stupid I thought they were). The front desk was always amazing as well, smiling as soon as I walked in. They always remembered my name, asked me questions about things I was doing in life and made me feel like a part of the family. I will never forget that. Thanks to this office, I am currently pregnant and should be delivering my beautiful baby very soon! This is something I never thought would happen, but thanks to Dr. Dayal, it is. Thank you, Dr. Dayal, for making me a mom.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr Dayal and her staff are absolutely wonderful. Not only does she have the best bed-side manner but she is extremely knowledgeable and is able to communicate difficult conversations with sensitivity and empathy. My husband and I are currently pregnant with twins with the help of Dr Dayal when other previous rounds of IVF were unsuccessful. Even if our experience did not end up with a pregnancy I would still refer her to my friends and family. We feel very fortunate to have found her.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Dayal is amazing. I have been through so much before coming to her, and now I have a beautiful little boy. even when I wanted to give up, she was that way I hope that help me through it all. Her office staff was always there with smiling faces to help me as well. Anyone who is struggling with infertility should go see Dr. Dayal!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Dayal is very knowledgeable on IVF. I'm pretty sure she has gone through IVF multiple times before she finally had her daughter so she can really relate to every single one of us. She's also very kind and caring, very pleasant to work with. If you've decided to do IVF, I'd skip the other fertility doctors in the area because Dr. Dayal is amazing. (I had one more doctor before her and it was total waste of time and money.)

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Amazing doctor! Dr. Dayal has wonderful bedside manner. Thanks to Dr Dayal and her amazing staff we have three year old twins and one on the way!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Molina B. Dayal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English