Ratings for Dr. Molina B. Dayal

She is the best. We travelled 5 hours to see her and it was well worth it.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2019

She is super sweet and very helpful. She is very great at her job and I would recommend her!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Dr.Dayal and staff were very friendly and knowledgeable! I highly Recommend her and SIRM to anyone looking to start fertility treatments!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

What I love about Dr. Molina Dayal is that she as always treated me as a person because going through fertility treatments is very difficult. I appreciated her dedication and patience, but most of all her ability to ease my worry.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

I met with Dr. Dayal after a long struggle with infertility and multiple miscarriages. Dr. Dayal met with us, took the time to explain testing and possible treatment options. She didn’t push us towards treatment like some other doctors do; we decided to do treatment on our own. Because of her expertise and dedication, we are on our way to having a child.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2019

I don't recommend this doctor at all.we had a bad experience.

Submitted July 26, 2019

Dr. Dayal and the staff at SHER/SIRM are exceptional. After going through 3 failed rounds of Ivf (2 egg retrieval’s/ 3 transfers) at a different facility, I wish I would have known about Dr. Dayal from the start. She is the most caring compassionate doctor I have ever met. She is so kind, you never feel rushed or like another number here, you feel like family. The entire process of egg retrieval, transfer, ultrasounds, blood draws were flawless. Every question I had was immediately answered by my nurse Amanda. After many years of trying and failing to conceive Dr. Dayal on her first attempt resulted in My first ever pregnancy. I am currently 12 weeks along, but forever grateful for this fertility clinic. Don’t go anywhere else, this is the place that you will receive the very best care, under the very best doctor. Highly recommend Dr. Dayal to anyone!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2019

DR. DAYAL AND THE STAFF AT SHER IS WONDERFUL. After two etopic pregnancy, me and my wife decided to try IVF. We went to a different faculty at first, which was referred to us by my wife's doctor. That resulted in TWO failed pregnancy. My wife knew we had to go somewhere else. She seen that Sher was giving away a free IVF cycle to a lucky couple, all we had to do was attend a seminar. We attended, but didn't win the free IVF cycle, but we liked want to we heard. We scheduled an appointment with Dr. Dayal. She met with us and put us at ease with doing a thrid IVF. While doing IVF with Sher, Dr.Dayal tested my wife for "natural killer cell", which she had. She was never tested for natural killer cells at the previous faculty. At this point I felt really good. That feeling of knowing that you were finally going to be a father with the love of your life was going to happen, and Sher was responsible for that. The nurses was great. They have so much knowledge of what going on. Now my daughter is 4 years old and my wife is 13 weeks pregnant, and yes thanks to Dr. Dayal and the great staff at Sher. We plan on being a family of five, so Dr. Dayal see you soon!! I would recommend Dr. Dayal to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

My husband and I met with Dr. Dayal after a long struggle with infertility. We are currently expecting our first child. Her knowledge and amazing staff is compared to none. Because of her innovative thinking and dedication to helping my husband and I achieve our dreams we are where we are today. Dr. Dayal's staff is so compassionate, patient, and became family while we were there. I cannot express how grateful I am to them.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

Dr. Dayal and her staff were knowledgeable, compassionate, kind, and supportive during what is an incredibly stressful time for couples. We had the unbelievable luck to come to Dr. Dayal with a positive pregnancy test after struggling for several years with infertility, and even though we were towards the late end of her patient care (as most couples seek her help in getting pregnant, as opposed to maintaining a pregnancy), she gave us her full attention and care. In discussing treatment options, she provided a clear analysis of benefits and potential risks, and guided us in choosing the right treatments for us. She was more aggressive in treatment than our standard OB, which we feel made all of the difference in this third pregnancy -- the first one to stick. Dr. Dayal is an expert in her field, and one I'm so glad we were able to work with.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Dr. Molina B. Dayal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English