Dr. Molina B. Dayal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Molina B. Dayal

Dr. Dayal has the best bed side manners I have seen in a doctor while being a great doctor. She surprised me about how much she can remember about my visits and her skill level in egg retrieval is superior than other doctors. The added bonus is her staff and personal touch they added. Jamie and Amy Albertson were the best I have seen in staff. Now having experienced this level of care, it is hard to back to the norm. Highly recommend and she wasn't my first fertility doctor.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Great doctor, very kind and supportive. The entire staff was nice and understanding. I have only good things to say about this office.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

From the front office staff to the clinical team to the other physicians in the office it is clear that Dr. Molina Dayal has curated a team built on community, care, and safety for her patients. Dr Dayal made me feel understood and so comfortable from my first consultation with her. I honestly couldn't imagine going through the ups and downs of IVF without the expert guidance of Dr. Dayal and her staff.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

I love SIRM STL!! They are the best and Dr. Dayal is AMAZING! Dr. Dayal will make sure your AMH is accurate for you age and only have your best interest at heart💞She is the best Fertility Doc around. She's kind,caring,loving and party of my family now❣

flag | Submitted March 8, 2018

It took several rounds of IVF but we are finally expecting a baby in early June! Dr Dayal and staff are wonderful! Highly compassionate and caring. Couldn’t have higher regard for Dr Dayal:)

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I love Dr. Dayal and her staff. So helpful, so understanding, so willing to go through your questions and explain everything in detail. Her staff is great and helpful and understanding. Whether or not your successful in your fertility journey or not, having good help along the way is a must and you will definitely get it with her and her staff.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Our experience with Dr. Dayal has been excellent. She's a great doctor, very knowledgeable, compassionate and caring. She not just a doctor but a friend to her patients. She explains everything very clearly and is there to answer all your questions patiently. On top of it, her staff is amazing as well; our nurse coordinator had so much patience & empathy that we loved our interaction with her. Infertility treatment is difficult, both emotionally and financially, but they helped us sail through it easily with their care and commitment. We would highly recommend Dr. Dayal and her team.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

Dr. Dayal is wonderful! She is extremely knowledgeable, kind, and takes the time to answer any questions you have. Hands down the best doctor I have ever had. The staff is great as well. All-around excellent experience! Thank you Dr. Dayal and staff for making our dreams of parenthood a reality.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Absolute wonderful experience! Great doctor=Great Results! Very personable and caring, makes you feel very comfortable! Her staff was just as amazing! After first attempt did not work she narrowed down as to why and recommended different things to try. After second attempt we are pregnant!!! So beyond grateful for such a good doctor and good staff!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

My husband and I are extremely grateful to Dr. Dayal and her staff! They are incredibly professional and personable each time you have a visit. Dr. Dayal goes way above the normal duties expected from a regular RE. She takes time to answer all or your questions, she thoroughly and clearly explains your procedures, and she even called to update me on the progress of our embryos. Dr. Dayal and her staff are always available when you need them or have an emergency. After embryo transfer I developed OHSS and she continually checked on me regularly after hours and knew exactly how to handle everything. She is amazing! Not only is Dr. Dayal compassion and relatable, she is driven to seek answers about infertility issues and continues to advance in her field. I highly recommend this office to anyone battling infertility. Thank you Dr. Dayal and everyone at SIRM STL for making this an incredible life experience.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Molina B. Dayal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English