Ratings for Dr. Molina B. Dayal

Dr Dayal and her staff are absolutely wonderful. Not only does she have the best bed-side manner but she is extremely knowledgeable and is able to communicate difficult conversations with sensitivity and empathy. My husband and I are currently pregnant with twins with the help of Dr Dayal when other previous rounds of IVF were unsuccessful. Even if our experience did not end up with a pregnancy I would still refer her to my friends and family. We feel very fortunate to have found her.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Dr. Dayal is amazing. I have been through so much before coming to her, and now I have a beautiful little boy. even when I wanted to give up, she was that way I hope that help me through it all. Her office staff was always there with smiling faces to help me as well. Anyone who is struggling with infertility should go see Dr. Dayal!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Dayal is very knowledgeable on IVF. I'm pretty sure she has gone through IVF multiple times before she finally had her daughter so she can really relate to every single one of us. She's also very kind and caring, very pleasant to work with. If you've decided to do IVF, I'd skip the other fertility doctors in the area because Dr. Dayal is amazing. (I had one more doctor before her and it was total waste of time and money.)

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Amazing doctor! Dr. Dayal has wonderful bedside manner. Thanks to Dr Dayal and her amazing staff we have three year old twins and one on the way!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Dayal helped us get our miracle baby and worked with our Reproductive Immunologist. She thinks outside the box! She found a protocol to finally get me to produce better quality eggs and froze early due to my issues. Also has great bedside manner and is very gentle during procedures. Our little one is now almost 4 months old.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

Dr. Dayal and her staff were incredible! My husband and I tried several other avenues to get pregnant before going to the Sher Institute, knowing that we were interested in IVF. During the first procedure Dr Dayal did to look at my uterus, a couple of polyps were discovered. She was the first doctor to even suggest this procedure after a year of visiting with different doctors. The month after my polyps were removed, we did our IVF cycle. I am currently 17 weeks pregnant with twins!!! Throughout the months that I visited the Sher Institute, my husband, mom and sisters all raved about Dr Dayal and her team. I truly cannot say enough about the support they offered to me during this time. I would recommend her to anyone struggling with infertility!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

After trying to get pregnant for 13 years I went to a seminar hosted by Dr.Dayal. After deciding she was who I wanted for my doctor, within three months I found out I was pregnant and I know I couldn't have done it without her! She is very smart and her staff is wonderful, I never left with a question . Words cannot explain how much she cares and how hard she works!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr Dayal and her staff are great. I have a beautiful son and another baby on the way with the help from Dr Dayal and her staff. My dreams of children wouldn't be a reality with her help.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. Dayal is an amazing physician who goes above and beyond for her patients. Her dedication to each and every one of her patients shines through. After a terrible experience at another clinic, we moved to SIRM with Dr. Dayal and I couldn't be more thankful that we did. I will be ten weeks pregnant tomorrow following our first IVF attempt and I fully credit Dr. Dayal for our success.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I can't even begin to explain how helpful and caring Dr. Dayal and her staff are. From day one, my husband and I felt at complete ease in her office. I am now 10 weeks pregnant after our first IVF treatment and credit all of our success to Dr. Dayal and her wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Molina B. Dayal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English