Dr. Molina B. Dayal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Molina B. Dayal

Dr. Dayal is nothing short of amazing! She is truly the most caring, kind and compassionate doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She has an amazing bedside manner and always explains things I great detail. I have never once felt like a bother for the million questions I have for her or her staff. I would highly recommend to anyone!! She has helped my family with something I thought was a dream, our newest addition will be here in October/Novermber of 2019! So blessed in many ways!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Dr Dayal has an exceptional bedside manner, her compassion is amazing. If you are looking for a kind, gentle, and talented reproductive endocrinologist Dr. Dayal is your doctor! I wish she was my first and only doctor. She is exceptionally knowledgeable in her field. The nursing staff is also patient and kind and helpful! Our newest edition to our family is due October 2019, So thankful!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

Dr. Dayal and her staff are amazing. Everyone at the office was very kind and encouraging. Our little boy is due June 2019. We wouldn’t have been able to do it without Dr. Dayal

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

Dr. Dayal is Truly the best!!! Our little bean sprout is due in October 2019!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2019

Dr. Dayal is the best doctor I've ever had, period. From the initial consult, to routine monitoring (which she does herself), to just saying hello during a blood draw, to egg retrieval, to transfer, to emergency calls during a miscarriage, to the biggest hug with a successful 8-week ultrasound - my husband and I always, always felt confident in our care. Not only is Dr. Dayal an expert in her field, she has the perfect bedside manner for what can be a very difficult IVF process. She always shook my hand at EVERY appointment and asked how we were doing, which always put me at ease. Her nursing and medical assistant staff is also excellent, quick to respond with emails on the on-call phone line. I really cannot say enough good things about Dr. Dayal, and would recommend her to anyone pursuing fertility treatments. I honestly was sad to "graduate" from her office and am looking forward to returning when we are ready to try for kiddo #2.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr. Dayal has been ammazing for us. She is very knowledgable and caring. She spend time explaining the plans and the procedures. She encouraged us to ask questions. We felt that we are treated by a member of our family.... The team was also amazing and very helpful. We strongly recommend Dr Dayal and this center....

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr. Dayal is wonderful! She's very intelligent, kind, and compassionate. There is honestly no way my husband and I would have made it through without her and her wonderful staff. We never doubted we were in the best hands. We are all very lucky she's in St. Louis!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr. Dayal is an excellent physician. She impressed us the moment we met her. She greeted us in the waiting room and spent a lot of time with us during our initial consultation. She is very intelligent, compassionate, and kind. She always took time to answer any questions we had and explained procedures and our plan of care thoroughly. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Dr. Dayal was the warmest and most genuine doctor I’ve ever seen. Her bedside manner makes the stresses of infertility easier to deal with. She’s straight forward, yet warm. I recommend her to anyone who asks about my experience.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr. Dayal is a truly wonderful doctor, the reviews are not misleading! I am so greatly to have a doctor who looks at the whole picture regarding my ability to have a child. She is aggressive with treatment when called for.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr. Molina B. Dayal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English