Dr. Molina B. Dayal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Molina B. Dayal

Dr. Dayal is the best doctor I've ever had, period. From the initial consult, to routine monitoring (which she does herself), to just saying hello during a blood draw, to egg retrieval, to transfer, to emergency calls during a miscarriage, to the biggest hug with a successful 8-week ultrasound - my husband and I always, always felt confident in our care. Not only is Dr. Dayal an expert in her field, she has the perfect bedside manner for what can be a very difficult IVF process. She always shook my hand at EVERY appointment and asked how we were doing, which always put me at ease. Her nursing and medical assistant staff is also excellent, quick to respond with emails on the on-call phone line. I really cannot say enough good things about Dr. Dayal, and would recommend her to anyone pursuing fertility treatments. I honestly was sad to "graduate" from her office and am looking forward to returning when we are ready to try for kiddo #2.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr. Dayal has been ammazing for us. She is very knowledgable and caring. She spend time explaining the plans and the procedures. She encouraged us to ask questions. We felt that we are treated by a member of our family.... The team was also amazing and very helpful. We strongly recommend Dr Dayal and this center....

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr. Dayal is wonderful! She's very intelligent, kind, and compassionate. There is honestly no way my husband and I would have made it through without her and her wonderful staff. We never doubted we were in the best hands. We are all very lucky she's in St. Louis!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr. Dayal is an excellent physician. She impressed us the moment we met her. She greeted us in the waiting room and spent a lot of time with us during our initial consultation. She is very intelligent, compassionate, and kind. She always took time to answer any questions we had and explained procedures and our plan of care thoroughly. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2018

Dr. Dayal was the warmest and most genuine doctor I’ve ever seen. Her bedside manner makes the stresses of infertility easier to deal with. She’s straight forward, yet warm. I recommend her to anyone who asks about my experience.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr. Dayal is a truly wonderful doctor, the reviews are not misleading! I am so greatly to have a doctor who looks at the whole picture regarding my ability to have a child. She is aggressive with treatment when called for.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

Dr.Dayal is the best doctor I've ever seen for my fertility issues. She is very kind,gentle, compassionate,Knowledgeable & has great bedside manners. We started gaining confidence right from our first consultation. She spent more than an hour with us, during our first visit to analyse and understand our issue.She made sure that all questions are addressed during our each visit and also she sets up the expectation of what can be expected out of each tests,scan & visit. Best part about Dr.Dayal is she likes to do all the ultra sound scan and she made us understand about the egg growth,retrieval plan & embryo transfer. Her egg retrieval skill is definitely superior than other doctors as I had my egg retrieval with different facility earlier and pain was horrible whereas I dint feel the pain at all when Dr.Dayal did my egg retrieval and no bleeding after retrieval.Her clinical staff (Nurse MerryKay,Amy Alberston, Lindsi, Stephanie ) are very supportive through out the IVF process. Special mention to MerryKay interms of answering oncall questions & emails. I and my husband are extremely grateful to Dr. Dayal and everyone at SIRM STL for making our dreams of parenthood a reality in our first attempt. It was real worth for us to travel 3 hours to hospital for every visit.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

You won’t find a more compassionate & caring doctor & person than Dr.Dayal. We had a difficult journey and she and her staff were there to support us every step of the way! She made our dreams come true and I think they all were just as excited as we were! Infertility is such an emotionally draining process. I don’t think we could have stayed on this path without the emotional support. THANK YOU Dr. Dayal and staff! We can’t think you enough for the gift you have given us!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr.Dayal is an amazing doctor and amazing person. I never thought my dreams of becoming a mother would come true, but now they are! From the very first time I met her, I knew I was in the right place! She is amazing!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2018

Where to even begin? Dr Dayal is the most gentle, compassionate, and best spirited doctor I’ve ever met! When I was at my lowest point thinking I would never have my own biological family...she gave me hope and comfort! I have successfully had 2 IVF cycles that both worked first round! If it wasn’t for Dr Dayal and her knowledge I don’t think our success would have happened the way it did. The office staff is absolutely amazing! Jamie definitely makes me smile every time I see her, and you can tell she was meant to work in the infertility field! It saddens me that once our baby girl arrives our family will be complete, but I definitely plan to take all 4 of my SIRM babies in for a visit one day:)

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Dr. Molina B. Dayal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English