Dr. Molina B. Dayal

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Molina B. Dayal

Dr. Dayal is wonderful! She is extremely knowledgeable, kind, and takes the time to answer any questions you have. Hands down the best doctor I have ever had. The staff is great as well. All-around excellent experience! Thank you Dr. Dayal and staff for making our dreams of parenthood a reality.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Absolute wonderful experience! Great doctor=Great Results! Very personable and caring, makes you feel very comfortable! Her staff was just as amazing! After first attempt did not work she narrowed down as to why and recommended different things to try. After second attempt we are pregnant!!! So beyond grateful for such a good doctor and good staff!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

My husband and I are extremely grateful to Dr. Dayal and her staff! They are incredibly professional and personable each time you have a visit. Dr. Dayal goes way above the normal duties expected from a regular RE. She takes time to answer all or your questions, she thoroughly and clearly explains your procedures, and she even called to update me on the progress of our embryos. Dr. Dayal and her staff are always available when you need them or have an emergency. After embryo transfer I developed OHSS and she continually checked on me regularly after hours and knew exactly how to handle everything. She is amazing! Not only is Dr. Dayal compassion and relatable, she is driven to seek answers about infertility issues and continues to advance in her field. I highly recommend this office to anyone battling infertility. Thank you Dr. Dayal and everyone at SIRM STL for making this an incredible life experience.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I LOVE Dr. Dayal, and all of her staff. Every time I had a question they responded within minutes. Dr. Dayal is patient, personal, knowledgeable, and caring. She will do everything she can to assist you. She takes more time and interest in her patients than any doctor I have ever encountered. We are pregnant with twins thanks to Dr. Dayal and the staff at SIRM!! I would recommend this office to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Dayal is an amazing doctor. She is knowledgeable and caring. She and her staff answered every question I had. We became pregnant with twins during our first round and after completing our second round are now pregnant with our third child. Thank you SIRM!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Doctor Dayal is very caring and truly sympathetic with fertility issues. She always was willing to answer questions and never seem rushed. I would highly recommend her for anyone going through the roller coaster of infertility.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. Dayal is very experienced and technically very sound. Dr. Dayal and all staff are really awesome and made us comfortable all the time. They answer all the questions very polite and with patience. We feel homely when we are at their clinic. We Thank you and your team from our bottom of the heart.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Dr. Dayal was the first RE to really listen and collarborate with my husband and me. She was the first to answer the questions we have figured would always go unanswered. She is very detail oriented and compassionate. I felt safe having her take care of me.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I am very thankful that I found Dr. Dayal when I did. I’m my stage of my journey I needed a dr who cared about my feelings and what I needed emotionally for my own sanity and Dr. Dayal was exactly that! Now here we are pregnant after our first round ! So excited and can’t thank Dr. Dayal enough.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I cry anytime I think about Dr. Dayal and her staff, they were a true blessing from God when I needed one the most. She's everything I wanted in a doctor and more and because of her, I am able to write this review as a mommy-to-be!

Dr. Molina B. Dayal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English