Ratings for Dr. Nancy Schiffman

Answered all my questions. Assistants are very helpful, patient and want to give you the best package and price for your budget. Dr. Shiffman is very knowlegeable and did a thorough exam.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

They always have an immediate answer for me when I call with a question. They would never try to get me to make an appointment unless I really needed one. They offer the best pricing I've ever seen. I couldn't believe how little I ended up having to pay. Every time I come here they always remember me by name and greet me as soon as I walk in the door, even if it's been months since my last appointment. They are so thoughtful and amazingly sweet, I just love this place. They never left me for an extended period of time and I never felt ignored. The restrooms at this provider's office were clean and well-maintained. You could tell that they cleaned them regularly.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Nancy Schiffman's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Nanuet, NY