Ratings for Dr. John V. Pinski

Dr Pinsky stormed into the room failing to even introduce himself. No compassion, just this arrogant , demeaning Sob. He performed a very painful rectal exam, and he left. I left the practice not having nt a clue what's wrong with me. Life is far too short for jerks like this guy! He is not God, and he has apparently forgotten that there are 100s of good caring urologists in Buffao NY. He is very luck I was so very sick, because I wanted to just drop this knucklehead right intheexam room. I have never in 66 years been treated more shabbily by any doctor anywhere. Even super stressed ER doctors have been kind.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

If this is your doctor, get a new one! My dad had surgery and pinski never came back to the hospital to see him. The hospital told us to call Pinski's office the next morning. 6 phone calls and 6 days later we finally received a phone call back. This doctor is very arrogant! My dad's previous Urologist retired and we were assigned to Pinski. We were/are very upset that we were not given a choice!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014