Ratings for Dr. James Lee

I had a great experience with Dr Lee. He made me feel comfortable and completely at ease during all me pre op, surgical day and all my post op breast augmentation. I recommend him to anyone who is considering surgery. His receptionist and nurses are also very welcoming and kind, I was treated with complete respect and courtesy throughout my who experience.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2018

I have been to Dr. Lee for multiple procedures and he has always been so thorough and answers all my questions

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Lee is a fantastic surgeon and has a wonderful personality. I have had three surgical procedures (breast reduction, tummy tuck and brachioplasty) and I could not be more pleased with the results and with the overall experience. I had all three procedures performed at the surgical center and had a great experience. The facility is relaxing, private and comfortable, and the staff is outstanding.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr James Lee is a very skilled surgeon that made me feel at ease immediately. My procedures went great and I am very pleased with the results. I would not hesitate to see him again for any future surgical needs.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I had my 9 year old breast implants removed by Dr. Lee, and he did a brilliant job! I am so very happy with the results. He and his staff were perfection. I would recommend Dr Lee to anyone wanting plastic surgery. It was truly a great experience for me!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Lee was absolutely wonderful. I was so nervous about having surgery but Dr. Lee made me feel at ease, answered all my questions, and has a great sense of humor making me feel more comfortable in what can be an uncomfortable setting. (Me pointing out my flaws) I'm now 5 weeks post op and am really happy with my results and would definitely recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

All 3 procedures I've had with Dr Lee have been fantastic! I love my results! Highly recommend him to everyone! He is very knowledgeable and his staff is amazing!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Super smart, funny, confident, and great at what he does. I get regular Botox injections.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Dr Lee performed my bilateral breast reduction surgery. I could not have been blessed with a better surgeon and staff. Dr Lee is very caring and compassionate with exemplary bedside manner. I have already recommended him and will continue to do so. This was the best thing I have ever done for myself and I thank Dr Lee for helping me.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Dr Lee performed my bilateral breast augmentation. I had an axillary approach. He was patient, kind and very competent. It was the best decision I have ever made for myself. I am so happy with his work. The surgery center was wonderful. Their performance was private and professional on every level. I would not hesitate to see Dr. Lee again.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. James Lee's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Champ Va