Ratings for Dr. Ronald G. Jones

Steer clear of this guy if you want to breastfeed your child. I don't know if he was having a bad day (I was supposedly his 1st patient of the day), but I have never been do belittled by someone before regarding my child! I used to love him until he had no compassion or time to have a absolute must conversation about my child. No person. Should ever make you question your ability to parent!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

We took my three month old in 5 times to see a doctor, twice to the ER and three times to Dr. Jones. My child has an ear infection, an eye infection, and was diagnosed with RSV. we are currently on day 5 of this nightmare, my poor son is having a great deal of difficulty breathing and has been running temperatures of 103 repeatedly over the past 5 days. He's absolutely miserable and almost lifeless (compared to his normal happy self) and Dr. Jones has sent us home every single time without any solutions. Now this isn't from some average newbie off the street, my wife is a LPN, specialising in pediatrics, and has years of expierence as a NICU nurse, she doesn't panic at every sniffle or sneeze, and together we have raised two foster children and three of our own children, so we have expierence in knowing when something is wrong. He won't admit our little boy, and has failed to provide competent care in our situation, I type this as my 3 month old boy lays next to me in bed struggling to breathe, having difficulty eating, and sleeping almost continually through out the day and night, the next time his temp peaks at 103 we will take him to cox... Hopefully they will graciously provide competent care and see to it my sweet little man is brought back to health, after this we will be finding a new pediatritian. I would not recomend Dr. Jones to anyone with children...

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Love love love this guy! My little girl is crazy about him and he has an amazing bedside manner. You can tell he loves what he does!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011