Ratings for Dr. Arthur J. Simon

Very thorough in his explanations. Waits in the exam room often a bit long, but his attention to detail is very good once he is with you. I have always found him to be responsive to questions and very competent.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008

Dr. Simon is wonderful. He's caring and personable, doesn't make you feel rushed. I don't mind a little wait, docs get detained by other patients, surgeries, etc. He's an excellent surgeon & staff is very nice. I've been a patient for nearly 10 years, wouldn't change.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2006

Dr. Simon has been awesome on my two visits there. I have waited no more than 5 minutes in the waiting room to go back and see him. He is very up-front and addresses any issues you might have. He is also very knowledgeable but breaks it down into language that you can understand.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2006

I was bumped to a later time slot the day prior to my appointment, but was assured that I would still be the first appointment of the day. Even with my later time slot, I waited almost an hour, with no sign of the doctor. I finally had to leave because I had an important meeting that I had to make at work. Can't speak to his quailty as a doctor (since I never even saw the guy), but the lack of ability to meet appointment times is very dissapointing.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2006

Dr. Arthur J. Simon's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1980)