Ratings for Dr. Heenan Johnson

The only good things about Dr. Heenan's office is that the front receptionist is professional and courteous and the dental hygienist is very good and seems to be most knowledgeable person at the office. The dental assistant is horrible and I believe she is doing work she is now way qualified or possibly certified to do. Dr. Heenan is unprofessional and not funny. He seems to put more effort in being funny than attending to the reason his patient is there in the first place. While I was in the office, I heard the dental assistant comment that a patient returned because she was having problems with the his work. Dr. Heenan asked which tooth to which the assistant replied "all of them." Now I get it! Dr. Heenan filled 4 cavities for me and months later they ALL hurt worse than before he filled them. He replaced a cap that fell off after only a couple of weeks and now I have an infection under one of the fillings. I went to another Dentist to assess why my teeth were still causing so much pain and he told me that when fillings are done incorrectly air pockets develop underneath which can be very painful. Others were over filled and caused my teeth to crack when I bit down. He made a mess of my mouth and now I have to pay for another Dentist to fix his shoddy work.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016