Ratings for Dr. Jeff S. Pierce

If you are looking for a no nonsense Doctor who will track your progress along with making sure you are actually there to treat the problem then Dr P is right or you. I've lived with immedicable pain for 10+ years due to a sports injury I sustained in high-school, after just 1 month of physical therapy and a few injections I started to feel better fairly quick. It's been a little over 5 years now and I still feel great. I see Dr. P every few months for a check up . I highly recommend Dr P.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I had the pleasure of seeing Dr Pierce in 2014 for lower back and leg pain, he knows how to listen and treat his patients with respect. I now see him for a check up one to two times a year. You will be happy with the results. Living with pain interferes with life thank God for good doctors

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I found Michigan Sports and Spine Center online through a blog I subscribed to, I was able to schedule my appointment pretty quick , I've been living with chronic pain for the last 15 years, after seeing Dr Pierce and Dr Eakins I feel like a new person, the pain is gone and I can work in my yard and not be laid up in bed for days after. The staff are very accommodating and nice.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Great doctor, found him online and he has helped me get back to work and back to feeling good

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Helpful doctor , would highly recommend anyone who is looking for permanent pain relief and not just temporary by masking your pain with meds

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr Pierce is a caring doctor who listens to his patients , my pain level has diminished since seeing him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

My neighbor recommended I see Dr Pierce for severe pain , I was hesitant because other doctors in the past didn't listen to what I had to say and seemed to always be in a rush , when I saw Dr Pierce I was really impressed by the way he listened and showed compassion , I had a few test and I also started PT , I feel so much better and enjoy going to the doctors again to where I would dread it in the past. If anyone is looking for a doctor who will listen and not judge you please call Dr Pierce's office , the staff will work you in and not make you wait for weeks . I will also say the physical therapist they have are the best and really know how to treat and work on patients with chronic pain.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

After suffering from pain from my accident, Dr. Pierce got me back to work. His staff was great.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Recommend - solved my back pain and I'm back to normal. Thanks.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Finally a diagnosis for my teenage son's back and knee pain. The prescribed PT, exercises and anti inflammatory medications are working. I'm so relieved and grateful. This doctor knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Jeff S. Pierce's Credentials

• Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med, Stratford Nj 08084 (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Troy, MI