Ratings for Dr. Penni D. Cambre

I dont recommentd this doctor to anybody. Worse exprecience ever. Not helpful, never asked me about my baby's behavior or even ask me i I had any questions.Visits of 2 or 3 min. Everything to make a 1 min physical test and pass you out some papers to read that I can easily find online or in a book. Any kind of helful comments or information ABOUT MY BABY performance or development.I got the impression Dr Cambre dont really care about what she is doing or maybe she is just too busy but my baby did never got a good care from this Dr. TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!11

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

My son has never actually been seen by Dr. Cambre, but by Paula Baker, the nurse practitioner. I LOVE HER! She is so knowledgable, sweet and loves what she does. She interacts with my son and addresses all my concerns. The ONLY complaint I have is the waiting time... usually I am there with my son for atleast an hour before we are called back. There have been 2 times where I've actually waited over 2 hours before seeing Paula, but I love her so much that I don't care and refuse to switch!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

Dr Cambre and her staff are just amazing! It is obvious that Dr Cambre loves what she does, and her staff enjoys doing what they do. They are professional, diligent, and it is obvious at every appointment that my daughter's health is their primary concern. I recommend Dr. Cambre to parent that I know.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2009

This was clearly a doctor who is very knowledgeable indeed. However, she comes across as quite condescending. Even though I was a new mother, I was made to feel mentally inferior as if I could have never had knowledge of any childcare. It was a short, abrupt, hurried visit. Anything I asked her was met with slight annoyance. Maybe she was having a bad morning, who knows? However, I immediately changed pediatrician. A shame, really, because she referred to me by another doctor.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Penni D. Cambre's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1988)