Ratings for Dr. Jonathan R. Anolik

Dr Anolik is rude, cruel and verbally abusive to his patients. He does not allow you to ask questions and only wants to spend 1-5 mins with you. If you ask questions about your treatment or want to explore alternative options he will become visibly upset with you and refuse to engage in a conversation.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

The women who answer the phone are rude and act like you are bothering them. I don't know if Elaine is still there, but she was the only nice one that answered the phone. The other ones don't give their names and are nasty. My bloodpressure goes up ever time I have to call in for lab results.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

He is very knowledgable and was very helpful. I look forward to seeing him again.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Had been going to this office for like 10 years I go once a year they didn't give me a date last time I went so I said its been awhile let me check with them I haven't heard anything so I call they tell me they can't help me that its not there job to keep up with patients and hung up the phone but meanwhile I been receiving my medicine I ask how that happen they said they don't no .

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

I have not gone to any other endocrinologist that is as thorough, friendly, competent, knowledgeable, etc. I am an RN being treated by Dr. Anolik for diabetes and I "highly" recommend him. He is the best by far that I have ever met or been privileged to have as my physician.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Absolute superior service. Dr's knowledge and caring are unsurpassed. I felt comfortable and felt all my questions and concerns were addressed.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

The waits can be a little long, but still in the acceptable range most of the time. The doctors and staff are top notch, and I wouldn't change. I've been a patient for 6 years.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

If you need a Dr. for diabetes he is the Dr. you want....

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

Dr. Anolik spent a lot of time (45 minutes) with me for my first appointment. He was the first doctor to figure out exactly what was wrong with me - after years of having doctors tell me that "sometimes that just happens." I am starting to do much better now under his care. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2008

Dr. Anolik takes the time to talk with me and answers any questions I may have. He also treats the whole person, even though you are there for just one particular condition.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

Dr. Jonathan R. Anolik's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

AARP