Dr. Tim M. Verwest

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tim M. Verwest

Amazing dr! Large waiting room, tv's and comfortable chairs while I waited for my daughters cleaning.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

On time, helpful, knowledgeable and a straight shooter.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

We drove by every day for 6 months before we decided to switch from Lakes Park Children's Dentistry to Dr. Verwest! We couldn't be more happy! We also had to end up switching orthodontists and Pediatric Dentistry referred us to another great group since they only do dental. Thanks so much!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Referred by a friend, I was new to the area and needed a dentist for my 4 kids. Best ever!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I have a special needs son and he does not do well many places, but Pediatric Dentistry of Ft Myers isn't one of them. Kind, gentle, and supportive are the terms that come to mind when I think of Dr. Tim

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr. Tim has been seeing my daughter since age 2, she's now 17 and has never had any dental issues. We still miss the ship in lobby from the other office but his newer location is by far the cleanest medical building we've been to.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I'm a teacher in Lee County and Mr. Shader visited our school for for a dental presentation, it was so wonderful I decided to take both my children to the office and we are now patients! Dr. Verwest and staff are unbelievable!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Decided to give this office a whirl after my son wouldn't stop asking about going to the dentist who visited there school. He was on to something! 5 stars!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Who couldn't love this practice. On my first visit we were escorted to the back. I was happy to see Aden chatting with the doctor after his exam. Dr. Tim answered all my questions and took an adequate amount of time with us to where I didn't feel rushed being a busy office. Exceeded my expectations!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

I first was introduced to the office after meeting the staff at the Bell Tower Shops. Being new to the area the brochure was very appealing and after they told us how cool the building was we had to drive by! The staff was was as good as the office looks. Thanks from your new friends from Michigan!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Tim M. Verwest's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Fun Fact: Dr. Tim’s dad was Lee County’s very first pediatric dentist. That’s how Dr. Tim Verwest ended up in Fort Myers, where he made the decision to follow in his father’s footsteps by earning his D.M.D from the University of Florida. Prior to starting his own practice in 1992, Dr. Tim was the Chief Resident in Pediatric Dentistry at the University of Florida in Gainesville. He has also served as the Director of the Dental Surgery section for Lee Memorial Hospital. His professional affiliations include The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, the American and Florida Dental Associations and West Coast Dental Association, the Florida Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, and the Lee County Dental Association. He is often a guest lecturer for various organizations and has taught classes at Edison Community College. He is a board certified Diplomat of the National Board of Pediatric Dentistry with professional interests in the areas of pediatric pharmacology, biomaterials, and pediatric anesthesia. He believes in lifelong learning and continues his education by taking courses in pediatric sedation, pediatric oncology, sealants, prosthetics, pediatric cosmetic dentistry, pediatric materials, childhood growth and development, and more. Dr. Tim truly enjoys restoring children’s smiles because he is a believer in good health. Growing up in Southwest Florida, his other interests include boating and spending time with his wife, kids, and dogs. Dr. Tim has numerous awards to his credit including, 2015, 2016 & 2017 Ft. Myers News-Press Readers Poll for Best Pediatric Dentist of Southwest Florida, 2016 & 2017 Spectrum Award of Excellence in Customer Satisfaction, 2015, 2016, & 2017 National Consumer Advisory Board to America’s Best Dentist, 2015, 2016, 2017 Consumer Research Council of America’s Guide to America’s Top Dentists, 2015’s Best Dentist by Opencare.

• English