Ratings for Dr. Tim M. Verwest

Went there once, never to go back again, humiliated my 10 year old in front of all the staff and kids there for having a cavity, treatment is not discussed, parent not allowed with the children in with the Dr. Unacceptable!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

For a pediatric dentist I'm surprised with his lack of patience with children! Used him for 5 years and never waited less than 45 in the waiting room after our appt time. He schedules too many people at once. Another big factor as to why I left this practice and switched to Main Street dentistry is there I'm allowed back with my children. For his own safety wouldn't you think he would be okay with that. It makes a child feel more comfortable and we're there to help calm them. He has children of his own so this surprises me. I was one of his first patients back in 90's and loved dr Verwest I seen him for 15 years, but he's changed he seems to be burnt out. My daughter was getting a cavity filled and was just grunting of coarse not doing anything abnormal and wasn't moving around he grabbed her chart and said yeah she was terrible last time to. He said to the assistant yeah book her with so and so and walked out. How unprofessional that was the last straw for me. Honestly I go back and tell her to listen and be good and sit still I go back to help them, and I wouldn't have gotten upset if she was moving around and not listening but all she was doing was making a grunting noise while he had a drill in her mouth at 6 years old! It was out of line for him to act like that. It used to be quality over quantity and now it's the opposite.

Submitted May 24, 2017

Never met the doctor, been there twice. Second time waited in the waiting room, can't really write a review

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Outstanding!!! The best a parent could provide for their child.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Verwest is truly the best. He called and checked up on my son on the weekend from his personal phone just to make sure he's doing alright and wanted to see if I had any questions.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Great jobs taking care of both my children. They really enjoyed their time at the office, especially right before the holidays!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Fantastic Doctor! We loved visiting with Dr. Tim Verwest, DMD! Thank you for such a good time!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Fantastic! We visited Dr. Verwest and staff this last week. The quality of service was exceptional. The video games and fun things inside really put the kids at ease.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2016

Great expierence, just wish staff had more with kids with disabilities

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

So amazing my son just loves going. Everyone is so friendly and caring.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016