Ratings for Dr. Michelle A. Cohn

Let me say first and foremost, upon arriving for my appointment, the outside of the office was clean and inviting.., inside was.breathtaking There was an immediate feeling of "home". The receptionist was very kind smiling and helpful. I know this may not be important but to me first impression is EVERYTHING!! I received non surgical procedures. Dysport, and Sculptra. My results were beautifully symmetric and had no down time. Just ice packs and massage techniques for which I performed myself for the next 24 hours. . 5 stars !!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I dont understand why she doesnt have many reviews. Hard to find any online. Great surgeon, scar looks great im 1 year and so far i'm pleased with my work. I would recommend her to others. She's the best !!!!! Is top and humanity!!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I got a tummy tuck about 3 years ago from her, it was a definite improvement from what my tummy looked like before the surgery, but a few weeks later and there was still excess skin there. I went back, she took out some more, left a very high and jagged scar with some flapped, elevated skin on each hip, not pretty. My tummy never looked tight, still very rounded and with some loose skin, but again, at least it was much better than what it looked like in the past. I just figured this was as good as it was going to get. I'm a tiny girl and imagined with exercise, then perhaps I could tighten my abs naturally. After 6 months of good nutrition and workout regime, nothing. Went to another plastic surgeon only to discover the surgery performed by Dr. Cohn was not up to par. After a second opinion, I realized I spent 6 on a tummy tuck that has to be revised in full in order for it to look right. Save your time and money and go with someone who knows what they are doing

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr.Cohn is very knowledgable in her craft and I have referred several friends and family members to her for her art.I will surely be a returning patient /customer.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

I had a breast aug w/lift by Dr. Cohn. She was genuine, matter-of-fact, friendly, and knowledgeable from the start. The day of my surgery, the entire staff, (from her nurse who helped me get myself ready to go into surgery, to her anesthesiologist who stroked my hair as I woke up), were over-the-top nice, and made me more than comfortable. Also, anything I needed, post-op, they were ready to help me with. Not to mention, I am SO HAPPY with my results. I have the ta-ta's of my dreams!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Dr. Cohn did my breast augmentation 7 years ago and I have never been happier. She was attentive, supportive and did a wonderful job correcting the issues I had with my breasts. I have recommended her to friends of mine who were seeking to augment their breasts and I will continue to do so! If the time comes for me to have them redone (as 10 yrs is usually when people look to redo them), Dr Cohn will be the one I call! :)

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Had a tummy tuck done with her. It left a large scar she said was normal. Another surgeon said it wasn't normal and cost me more money to correct. Also, my belly button is off center. She said it was fine but it's not! I know where my belly button used to be and it's off. It is going to require two more procedures to get it corrected. I would not recommend her to work on anyone. She ignored her mistake and tried to make me feel stupid about the position of my belly button.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

LOVE THIS DOCTOR... SHE WAS AMAZING,VERY HELPFUL, AND IF I HAD ANY WORRIES SHE ANSWERED EVERY QUESTION I HAD. I WOULD TELL ANYONE TO GO TO HER. =)

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr. Cohn was superb. I would highly recommend her services to anyone. She went the extra mile with taking the time to be available for any questions we had. Dr. Cohn's work was incredible.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Very good surgeon, very nice person, did an excellent job on both surgeries i have had, and the scars are barely visible and look great. Have recommended many friends to her. Would definitely go back for any surgery.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2011

Dr. Michelle A. Cohn's Credentials

• Ok State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok 74107 (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edmond, OK