Ratings for Dr. Andrew Lam

Dr. Lam is amazing! What I thought was a lost cause, wasn't! He proved me wrong. I had a huge floater that I was living with for over 4 years and he removed it. I had no complications and can’t believe how much better my eye site is after the surgery. He is my hero! Thank You! I would highly recommend Dr. Lam to anyone, even my own children.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Dr. Lam was very impressive. A knowledgeable, compassionate person that has excelled in his retina repair practice. Staff was very courteous, and efficient. I had an emergent situation and everyone knew their role well. It took no time at all for the initial visit and for the follow up visit. It was a pleasure being treated by a staff that has not grown stale in their roles. Thank you

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Lam is a very compassionate doctor with excellent medical, surgical and and communication skills. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

I was well treated throughout the process of surgery and recovery for a torn retina. The office staff was helpful and there is even a real person who answers when you phone the office!! Dr Lam was kind and is an extremely skilled surgeon. Very impressive

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Lam agreed to see me on a Saturday - was paged at the hospital - to repair a torn retina that had occurred the night before. His intervention - laser procedure on two tears - prevented a torn retina and more complicated (with no guarantees of success) later on. My vision is unimpaired. Dr. Lam is clear and concise. He answers questions in depth and in understandable terms. I highly recommend Dr. Lam, particularly in an emergency.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Office was under construction, dust was flying everywhere. Had to wait too long to be seen. Sought a 2nd opinion because Dr. Lam's diagnosis didn't fit what actually happened. I feel that Dr. Lam did not listen and that damage to my vision could have been minimized. I definitely would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

The back of house staff is helpful once you get past the front desk. The office recently expanded only to make more room for WAITING! We have to wait at least 30-45 minutes past our scheduled appointment time on every visit, every month.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr. Lam was very patient with me. He explained things clearly so that I could understand my eye problem and he allayed my fears by reassuring me that I was not going to go blind. I trust him with my eyesight. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

Great experience at a terrible time in my life. He reattached my retina that surely would have left me blind were it not for Dr. Lam's positive energy and timely professional care. I also enjoyed the staff as my first visit was at Halloween and everyone was in costume (not the Dr.). He was very eager to follow up & made sure I knew I could call anytime. I was almost disappointed when I had my last check up and he said he was done. Thank you Doctor. I am sure you are doing the same great job for someone else now. Andrew P.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

excellent all around..was greatly satisfied with dr lam and his staff

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Andrew Lam's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)