Ratings for Dr. Kenneth N. Hanson

December 18, 2007: Dr. Hanson at Peace Health's clinic misdiagnosed my gall bladder disease and my failing pancreas, INTENSIONALLY, because I did not have insurance and he didn't think I was going to pay for emergency services. He sent me home to die knowing what was wrong with me. I complained of brown urine and was in deathly pain and he just smiled at me and put me on a hydromorphone i.v., without a diagnosis. My blood was taken and I was called by a nurse named Linda the next day. She had me visit the clinic only to tell me that the blood-test results show that my liver enzymes were, "off the scale" and I needed to go to bed for a week. I should've been hospitalized. 10 gall bladder attacks later, I nearly died and my pancreas tried to digest itself. Lucky to be alive, I'm still here and in bad shape. Dr. Hanson lied and omitted info in my medical record so I couldn't sue in case I survived. He cost me over $100k and should be BLACK-LISTED and stripped of his practice permanently.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012