Dr. Michele Koo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michele Koo

Breast reduction surgery has changed my life. I can wear any kind of clothes I want and feel confident.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

Love my new breasts. They look like me but just a little bit bigger. A little bit, just like i wanted. Friends cant even tell.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

I have had my face and neck worked on by Dr Koo. I have done the neck reduction with Dr. Koo. The Kybella worked great for me. It reduced the size of my neck quite a bit. No matter how much weight I lost it was still there. Dr. Koo has also done Botox on my neck and I will always use her skin care products. I especially love her Vitamin serum. My face looks hydrated and healthy. I do not wear make up so it is important to me that my skin looks great.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2019

I enjoy coming to see Dr. Koo. I know she will always be honest with me and give me the best advice for my skin and face. Everyone says I look great but it looks so natural, nobody knows that I have done Botox and fillers and skin care.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

Dr. Koo achieved the desired appearance I was looking for. The staff and atmosphere is very comfortable, friendly and professional. My overall procedure was smooth and recovery was as expected. I wish we would have spent more time discussing type/density of implant. I wanted fuller breasts more proportional with my body. I was also losing firmness. Dr. Koo did not go too large as I am a very active person. Placement was excellent and they appear lovely and natural. What was not discussed much was the type of implant and how dense, firm and palpable it will be.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2019

I had a very positive experience before and after my procedure. After my consultation with different doctors, I felt very comfortable with Dr. Koo right off the bat. The information she gave about why one procedure would look better than another was very easy to understand. I did not feel pressured to do anything. After my procedure I was so happy with the results and continue to get happier as they are healing. I feel Dr. Koo was so aware of what I would be happy with and did the perfect job for me.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Koo was great during the whole process. She always made me feel comfortable. The procedure exceeded my expectations. *Good idea to mention scar cream cost is not included. Thought it was with with package. I wanted to get a reduction to reduce neck, back and shoulder pain. It has really helped with my self confidence.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2019

After twenty years and three children, my implants needed to be replaced. Dr. Koo was referred to me by a friend who had recently undergone a breast enlargement. We are both pleased. Dr. Koo understood that this time around I wanted to go smaller. I am heavier than I was when I got my implants the first time. I wanted them to look good but I definitely did not want them as big. I wanted them up and reshaped.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

Dr. Koo and her staff are wonderful. They truly listen to your wants/needs and help you make the best decision for your body. I would highly recommend them. My surgery had no complications, and I am so pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Dr. Koo and her staff put me at ease immediately. I was hesitant to go ahead with the procedure, fearing no one would understand that I did not want my implants to be obvious. Dr. Koo understood and gave me exactly what I wanted and needed!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Dr. Michele Koo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michele Koo, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, St. Louis, Missouri, has an exceptional eye for detail and is meticulous about achieving the perfect individualized procedure for you. Dr. Koo is passionate about making you look and feel your best. “I believe in customizing each individual procedure and putting you in balance aesthetically,” she says. “My love and desire is to help you achieve your cosmetic goals.” Dr. Koo personally takes the time to identify the problem areas in order to develop the optimal treatment plan for you.

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)
  • Stanford University

• Face-lift
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Brow lift
  • Rhinoplasty
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast reduction surgery
  • Breast Lift
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Tummy Tuck