Ratings for Dr. Rita E. Fisler

Thorough, knowledgable, reassuring with my daughter and myself. Good sense of humor put us at wase

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Not knowledgable and never solved the issue, rather just dismissed it when unable to a appropriately solve the skin problem.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I couldn't be paid enough to ever make an appt. with this egotistical doctor. She was rude, dismissive and had zero bedside etiquette.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Very nice, helpful, explained everything to me. Fixed my acne problem that other dermatologists couldn't fix

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

I was referred by one of my coworkers because I have had bad experiences with dermatologists in the past. I was very impressed with the friendliness and caring of Dr Fisler and her staff. She spent a lot of time answering all my questions and did one of the most thorough skin exams I have ever had. She explained everything to me in detail, and her nurses were very considerate and caring. She is very knowledgeable and did a great job on my biopsy.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

They didn't solve the problems. They left suture in my arm. They charged for services when they didn't do anything.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Dr. Rita E. Fisler's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 2002)

Unicare