Ratings for Dr. Michael H. Freedland

I had a breast implants done and tt! that where nothing that I asked for they look terrible one is bigger then the other and the ripples are terrible!! I have had nothing but nightmares with this doctor! It has been a terrible roller coaster that has disrupted the last three years! I have had three tt revisions!!! None where better!! Then I got infection during the last one and had a huge scar and I asked him if he would fix it for free he said no after paying for multiple revisions many times!! Please beware I will never get the last few years of my life back or the thousands of dollars I have spent at this crocks office! He just does many people in one day and only cares about the money and not taking his time!! Please stay away!! Many of these comments are fake!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

I visited Dr. Freedland's office to purchase some products, because I heard from a friend that they offered a wide selection of skin care products that I was interested in. The receptionist, Lindsay was very helpful and sweet and was able to answer all of my questions. I also spoke with Barbara about a procedure I may be interested in and she was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. I will definitely be visiting Dr. Freedland's office again.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Wow, Dr. Freedland is truly amazing! He has incredible skill, great bedside manner and he is open and upfront, he takes the time to explain the procedure to you. His office staff is so welcoming and helpful. The whole process was so comfortable and they prepared me for surgery so well. I am VERY impressed with Dr. Freedland and his whole staff. I am also VERY pleased with my surgery. When I am ready for my tummy tuck Dr Freedland is the doctor I will be choosing!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Dr. Freedland did my breast augmentation and liposuction and the results are amazing. The whole experience has been great. From the moment I called to schedule my consultation to my follow up appointments have been nothing but positive. The staff is wonderful and very knowledgeable. I have referred several friends to Dr. Freedland and they have said that they had the same experience. I highly recommend Dr. Freedland if you are considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I've used Dr. Michael Freedland's services many times through the past 9 years. I have always had the best experience with Dr. Freedland and his entire staff. Very professional, personable, polite, and private. Walking into the office is always like stepping into an oasis catering to ME! The receptionist greets me with a smile, let's me know it will be a moment and it has never been more than five minutes before I'm called back. The waiting area is so relaxing. I am a very discreet person when it comes to my age and appearance, there has only been one time in all these years that I have seen another client and that was in passing at the front door. This is extremely important to me, although I've never expressed that, the staff understands how a client experience should be and they out perform with excellence! I've had the opportunity to interact with many members of Dr. Freedland's team, including Barbara, Fran, Maureen, and Jill, they are sincerely good people in addition to highly-qualified professionals. I've only had wonderful experiences with my visits. I like that I am offered choices and given the option to make my decisions, because it is my face and body, not anyone else's. I can't imagine going anywhere else because Dr. Freedland and his staff are such a pleasure to work with which is an added bonus to the excellent skills Dr. Freedland has developed. His work is amazing!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I had surgery 8years ago and I'm still extremely impressed with the results. the staff was so caring and made me feel so comfortable. I have recommended Dr. Michael freedland to several friends and family !!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Recently, I had a completely unprofessional issue with the cashier; Lindsey at the front desk and Barbara. Lindsey did not listen to my direction as how to pay for services, fortunately my bank refused any further charges, as bank showed Lindsey completed the transaction successfully and my bank refused further payment. I was basically called a liar from Barbara, who said it was a pending transaction and it was to be paid by end of week. The bank showed the transaction was processed. My husband and our private banker said another payment was not going to happen until primary transaction was voided or credited period. Lindsey never apologized for her mistake, Barbara obviously thought she ran the show and also never apologized. She hid, which I found humorous. Further, Barbara stated I was to come in to pay, as they needed payment before end of week, payment over the phone was not permitted. This office is shady. Obviously, these people have no clue that clients pay their wages. Further, as far as payment goes, they obviously have no clue that some people can pay easily for ten visits. I'm all done with the disrespect and lack of apologies for mistakes that are made too often. Lastly, the girls sitting in the front of the office have no product information and obviously no basic accounting experience, The whole experience looked desperate on their part. They don't seem to understand we were NOT going to pay them twice.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I had a breast lift with implants, tummy tuck and lipo by Dr. Freedland and I am so happy with my results. Dr. Freedland and his staff were so kind, professional and knowledgable. They went above and beyond from my consultation through my post-op appointments. I have also had Botox & a facial at his office since my surgery. I highly recommend that you go to Dr. Freedlands office if you are looking for any of these services. I cannot say enough about how wonderful his entire staff is! Everyone that I have referred to his office has felt the same way too :)

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

I had a procedure with botox and juvederm in July of 2014. I was very happy with the professionalism and results. However, I received a call from a staff member the end of Jan. 2015 letting me know that the $600 payment hadn't been processed 7 months ago! I looked into my banking and saw that it had been processed and sent the information to show such. I didn't hear back from Barbara and the very next day they processed my visa again without permission! I am from Canada and the difference in exchange now is that I'm paying $106 more than if they would have properly processed 7 months ago! I couldn't and can not believe that a surgeon that is so reputable would do something of this nature.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Freedland performed my breast augmentation 5 months ago and I am absolutely thrilled with my results, very natural and symmetrical. Dr. Freedland, Cindi and the entire team were very knowledgeable and professional yet very personable. From my consultation to post op, questions were answered with ease and clarity. Having met with other PS, I feel Dr. Freedland is an expert in his field and would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr. Michael H. Freedland's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal