Ratings for Dr. Vonda Bobart

Dr. Bobart is a fabulous clinician. She is knowledgeable to her practice and collaborates with her peers as appropriate. She has an awesome bedside manner; she listens and demonstrates empathy while never making you feel rushed or not validated. She has excellent technique in the delivery of the various pain management regimes. Her treatments are always evaluated and she collaborates with you on how to navigate attaining your pain management goals. Her practice style is a rare find and a real blessing to have.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2019

Dr. Bobart is a very nice person and a wonderful Doctor. I have seen her for my neck, head and wrist pain. Dr. Bobart gave me a injection and my Wrist pain of 2-1/2 years has gone in just one shot. I am so grateful of her. Thanks !!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2019

What a wonderful Doctor! She really listens to me and shows great compassion and kindness. She has helped me greatly with my pain issues and really goes out of her way to address my condition in a holistic manner. I wish that there were more exceptional Doctors like her .

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

The most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever meet. Takes time to understand the issue and honestly cares about her patients

flag | Submitted September 15, 2019

I’ve had pain for years and got injections before that did not work. As soon as I told Dr Bobart what was going on , she diagnosed me rt away and gave me a pirifomis injection. She explained it very well and after the injection I had so much pain relief . It was wonderful to be listened to and treated successfully. Her Assistant is also so pleasant and easy to deal with

flag | Submitted September 14, 2019

she is very helpful i wanna move to Toronto and her sudjuel full in the same i would like to leave but she came early before her business hours to give me injection .i feel better and my sleep became good.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Bobart for my neck and shoulder pain. These injections have been a game changer to my quality of life!!. Dr. Bobart is absolutely amazing!! She is very professional, very informative and kind and she truly cares about her patients. Although she has a busy schedule, she never makes you feel like she is rushing you out the door. She always takes the time to talk about any concerns and to discuss how things are going in general. She is very accommodating when it comes to appointments, she will always try to make times and days work for you if she can. I cant say enough about her, she is amazing! The staff at the clinic are very happy and helpful as well. Very accommodating with appointment scheduling! Thank you Dr. Bobart and all the staff at the Shields clinic for helping me with my pain management!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

Dr. Bobart was the first Dr. to acknowledge my pain and was genuinely attentive. for years I have just made peace with the fact I would always be in pain but after seeing Dr. Bobart there was hope to lesson the pain and feel more normal. She stops to listen to you and involves you in the plan to get better. she is very knowledgeable, kind, gentle and makes you feel at ease. even though the injections are uncomfortable she helps by explaining and letting you when and what she is doing. A wonderful change to a doctor's visit.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

Dr. Bobart is treating me for chronic pain from a car accident with trigger point injections. She is very good with the needle and I don't feel it much during the injections. She is always friendly and takes extra time with me to make sure we have addressed all my issues. She also does not mind when I have to bring in my infant son to the appointments due to lack of child care. Just recently Dr. Bobart came into the pain clinic on her day off to do cortisone injections under ultrasound for my carpal tunnel syndrome. I am moving out of province and she wanted to make sure she could help me before I left. Unheard of for a doctor, never mind a specialist. This woman really cares about her patients. Thank you so much Dr. Bobart!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

Dr Bobart is very kind and listens. She has helped me take control of my pain. I’m exercising more now and have lesser pain. When she does injections, she explains really well so you can anticipate what is going to happen. She is gentle. Thank you Dr B

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019