Ratings for Dr. David J. Dansdill

I needed this guy's help and he refused to even take on my case. Not impressed. Thanks for nothing!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I can honestly say that I like Dr. Dansdill as a physician so much that I continue to pay out of my own pocket to see him. My insurance does not cover my visits with him since he is out of state (I reside in Wisconsin). I have been with him since he started his practice with Rockford Orthopedics. I can't say enough good things about him...he is #1 in my book! Thanks Dr. D for being such a kind and compassionate doctor. It's always a pleasure to talk to him during my check-ups, as he is truly concerned about my well being, not only as a patient but as a person. The staff that surround him a wonderful group of people.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

Listens to patient concerns. Offers options for treatment. Easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

Unintrested in patients comfort. Predetermined illness before treating by reading prior comments from coworker.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

Dr. Dansdill is a great physician. He has done nothing but help me in several instances not only with medications, but with recommending surgery when nothing else would work. Thanks Dr. Dr.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

I cant think of enough nice things to say. He is a one of a kind doctor. very compassionate.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2008

Easy to talk to. Great personality. Very positive. Gives you hope. Very caring and concerned. Good listener. Cant say enough good things about him. Highly recommend him. One of the nicest doctors I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2007

Dr. Dansdill has always gone above and beyond to assist me and help with my joint issues.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2007

Dr.Dansdill and is staff are very helpful and carring. He isn't afraid to look something up in front of you if he has to. If you have any qestions he can't answer he will call an find out for you. He acts more like a family member than you doctor. He is very good at explaining thing to you and making sure you understand.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2006

Dr. David J. Dansdill's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I would like to take this opportunity to tell you more about myself and my experience in healthcare. I am originally from Burlington, Iowa, and I earned my B.A. degree in biology and completed the Honors Program at the University of Kansas in Lawrence. I continued my studies at the University of Kansas in Kansas City and Wichita, obtaining my medical degree. Following my graduation, I pursued a medical internship and advanced medical training as part of my residency in Wichita, where I was selected to a chief residency position in internal medicine. In addition, I completed a subspecialty training program, or fellowship, in rheumatology and immunology at the University of Missouri. My practice is focused on rheumatology, which is the medical treatment of musuloskeletal pain, arthritis, osteoporosis, and autoimmune diseases. It is my mission to provide you excellent service, as well as compassionate care. I always strive to provide you the same high quality medical care that I would offer to a member of my family. I am actively involved in continuing medical education. During my years of practice in Rockford, I have been an active member of the University of Illinois Medical School, where I have led case discussions and lectured extensively. Additionally, I have published research projects including experimental computerized teaching of rheumatology to residents and under- graduates, and quantification of exercise capacity of rheumatoid arthritis patients. In addition to my extensive medical commitments, I enjoy spending time with my family-wife, Dr. Beatriz Rodriguez, and three children Daniel, Maria, and Gabriel- and being a member of the Holy Family Church Choir. I love music and enjoy sports, hunting, fishing, and perennial gardening. I am also proud to have served as captain in the United States Army Reserve as a medical officer from 1982 to 1990. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to further improve your experience at Rockford Orthopedic. My goal is to provide you the best medical care available.

• English

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio