Ratings for Dr. Joanna G. Shuman

Dr Schumann is extremely nice and patient. Her staff always manages to work around scheduling appointments that accommodate my work schedule. She lets you know what she is doing along the process. She takes time to have conversations and remember features in her patient's lives. She is such a genuinely nice person who shares anecdotal information and her family while conversing making patients feel at ease. I have been to see her many times over the years for different foot issues and I would never consider going somewhere else.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

She really is an amazing Doctor! She really helped me with all my problems and I can always count on her to answer any questions. She really cares about her patients. The staff is very friendly and always help with billing and understanding. I will always see her for future problems if any! I have huge hopes for the future that werent there before I saw her!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I will never go here again she was in a rush and did not answer any of my questions, she did nothing for my foot pain and left with the same pain. I am going elsewhere!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

What a wonderful podiatrist. She treated my 92 year old mother with such respect and tenderness. She went to great lengths to make sure any infection was avoided. GREAT DOC!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011