Ratings for Dr. Craig S. Radnay

Excellent surgeon, great demeanor, very personable. He removed a wandering bone shard in my knee and everything went beautifully. Several months later I have full mobility again. He answered all my questions and never made me feel rushed. I'm likely to go forward with some injections to my knee as he recommended and we'll see if that addresses the occasional twinge of discomfort (after heavy exertion) or at least prevents my knee from degenerating too much further. I'd highly recommend Dr. Radnay --

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I am a 62 yr old that had a total ankle replacement by Dr Radnay. From the first visit I knew he was the right doctor as he had performed over 100 replacements. Everything he told me was right on and after only 6 months I am walking without pain and I feel great. Dr Radnay is a a excellent surgeon and his doctor to patient manner is excellent and professional. I would recommend him to anyone that needs ankle replacement.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Recent stem cell knee regenerative therapy - extremely pleased - knee gets better each day - less inflammation, more stability, less pain, more endurance. Superb!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Dr. Radnay is the most NEGLIGENT doctor that I have ever been to. I had a simple arthritic toe/bunion surgery-2 surgeries later-and an infection which he IGNORED-I know have a DEFORMED foot and have to undergo a 3rd surgery with a limb lengthening specialist at the HSS. My feet are now completely two different shapes and sizes. My ankle is always swollen and my toe hurts more now than ever before. I was a yoga teacher and runner and can not do either. When I asked for my medical records~I received records with a lot of fabricated information. I can go on-but I will leave you with this-PLEASE take your orthopedic problems elsewhere-the doctors at HSS are wonderful-I've seen two already who can not believe or even figure out why the doctor would have removed so much bone from one foot-rendering my foot an entire shoe size smaller than the other. I've experienced a year of suffering because of this dismissive doctor-and my journey is still not over....

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Radnay is truly an amazing surgeon. Great at his job and a very professional demeanor, yet kind and helpful. I have already recommended him to 2 others. I had a Total Ankle Replacement and have more mobility and all my pain has disappeared after suffering for 13 years with a fracture. Don't think twice. He is the best of the best and total ankle replacement was the best decision I could have made. Happier and more mobile!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr Radnay performed successful arthroscopic surgery on my knee. The recovery was great. I was walking the next day

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

He examined my foot completely and recommended an orthopedic shoe for my ailment. i was not expecting that from a podiatrist ! Very competent doctor.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

My name is Bernice. I am a woman of 70 years with Arthritis. My 1st appointment with Dr. Radnay was a few years ago through a referral. My arthritis of the knee was not that painful at first and Dr Radnay recommended some physical therapy. It worked for a time but then surgery was needed. Dr. Radnay did a partial knee replacement with excellent results. While it took awhile to heal, I was so happy that the pain was gone and the knee felt so natural. Without hesitation, I would definitely recommend anyone with knee pain ,foot or ankle pain and related sports injuries to consult with Dr. Craig Radnay. You will be glad you did. Sincerely, Bernice Brzostowski

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I have seen Dr. Radnay for surgery on my ankle. He was incredible. He sat down and took the time to explain all the different procedures to me. It was not confusing (like everywhere else) and he gave me options and recommendations that made sense. After the surgery he checked in and made sure I was ok, and was great with the after care and follow up appointments. His standards of care made me feel like I was in the best hands. My ankle (I thought I wouldn't be able to walk on heels ever again) feels amazing and I could not be more thankful to Dr. Radnay and his staff for everything they have done for me.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I was involved in a motorcycle accident that left me with over 15 bones broken. My femur and ankle were both non-unions (none or very little healing). For my ankle he suggested a machine called a bone stimulator. It was not invasive. Most surgeons find any excuse to open you up but he is honest. My femur had to be operated on. He used new technology to lessen the recovery time. He answered every question I had with patience and explained it in a way I understood. He is smart and I don't believe there is anyone better. The office staff are wonderful and very helpful. He has changed my outlook on the standard of care I should be expecting from every physician I have. He also has a great sense of humor but it is rather difficult to extract from him :) I am and will continue to be happy that I chose him to assist with all my orthopedic issues.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Dr. Craig S. Radnay's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1999)

HealthPartners