Ratings for Dr. Alfred M. Habel

I found him easy to talk with, helpful, and he was able to help me work through insurance issues. He was willing to adjust treatments based on my feedback and direct me to best and most reliable suppliers of needed equipment.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

dishonest and mis diaganosed my condition leading to permanent damage to my health.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

Very knowledgeabe! Prormpt! He works with the patient in thier best interest. My husband has used this physician for his OSA. He is the greatest. Good bed side manner. My husband also has NIIDM and is on insulin with many complications. I would recommend this physician to any person with pulmonary or sleep problems. Very professional!!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2009

this man was so bad .I told them I was allergic to MRI dye and that I had to be pretreated before recieving any type of dye. I was told by the doctor that no dye would be neccesary for the test they were giving me. I arrived at the MRI dept and the nurse giving me the test said I would be recieving MRI dye .I informed her that I was allergic to dye. She told I would be fine . I keeped telling them I cannot have it. the Tech then sent someone else in while I was in the MRI machine and had him inject me anyway .I started to have a hard time breathing and almost ended up in the emergency room. Luckily my Dr. was in the building and was ably to order medication on the spot. I had to use my EPI-PEN just so I could breathe. Once confronted about it He cancelled my followup appointment and had his nurse tell me to go to my regular doctor to my results of the tests he had done.I do not recommend anyone to see this doctor

flag | Submitted January 15, 2008

Dr. Habel is my doctor as well and I find him very knowlegable. He takes care of my Sarcoidosis and Sleep Apnea.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2007

Dr. Habel is by far one of the most committed doctors I have ever met. With his help, I now have what would be known as "normal" life. All my years of suffering would have ended had I found him sooner!!! He listens, cares and looks at the whole patient.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. Alfred M. Habel's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal