Ratings for Dr. Clinton B. Davis

Worst ever. Concluded I was just fine by reading my MRI from four years ago and offered me muscle relaxer. When I reminded him the MRI was old - he said the description of my pain was normal and he sees it all the time. Did not review or acknowledge the X-rays his staff had taken over an hour ago - my wait was 1 he 33 min. As aside, arrogant and dismissive.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Waited nearly 3 hours for the Dr to spend less than 10 minutes with me for a New Patient exam!? No apology for the nearly 3 hr wait, Dr. Davis was checked out, didn't read my records, or the exam done by his PA, very very disinterested in my questions about how to relieve my neck pain. Offered my no help or relief, simply stating, "Neck pain is tricky" to just about every question I asked - such a HORRIBLE waste of time.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Gina in this office has lost my paperwork for Fmla, and after 6 weeks they still have not completed this paper work. They want to charge for additional paperwork to return to, when they haven't even completed the original paperwork needed. The front desk reschedules appointments and there are long waits in the waiting area. The treat plan did not address the pain that I was experiencing after my accident but only the area in which the x-ray showed to be a problem. the practitioners only want to treat pain with narcotics and not by trying to find out what is causing the pain and/or alternatives. I would never recommend this doctor to a patient and I am in the medical field and will discourage people from seeing any physician in the All Florida Orthropedic Practice due to the horrible service that has been received since coming to this practice in April!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I think Dr. Clinton Davis M.D. is a rock star! Okay Hot Shot! Okay here you go he is my HERO :-) Been three year's this past March that he did my lower back surgery. I swim, run, ride a bike take yoga classes and the best Ride a Horse! I know Dr. Davis would remember me,I was running about an hour after surgery:-) Could not take the medication. Anyway I am a victim of domestic violence and have my life back today. And anyone who needs a amazing back surgeon Dr. Clinton B Davis is the man. Thank you Dr. DAVIS, Theresa Jo Kelly (T.J.)

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Clinton B. Davis's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in St. Petersburg, FL