Ratings for Dr. Janice M. Keating

This doctor came into the room and rubbed her body up against me while whispering how sweet n nice I am. I didn't report her to the medical board over this because I didn't want to go through the embarrassment of reliving it over again. Also I'm a Christain so I chose to forgive. However I'd have no problem knowing I'd pass a polygraph test on my statement here. I also believe that she'll have to answer to God for how she treated me. I rate her as low as it goes.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Excellent. Very thorough and great personality. Caught my gallbladder about to burst before anyone else .every other dr blew me off .

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

week- Dr Keating was the absolute worst and most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen. She lied to me about how much a procedure would costs simply to make money for Mercy. I was inured during this procedure and told her what had happened. She started raising her voice and acting belligerent towards me. She was afraid one of her fellow Mercy colleagues would get in trouble for malpractice. I will never go to mercy again because of her and will I tell everyone that will listen how unprofessional she acted. I am also in the process of filing a formal complaint against her. Avoid at all costs!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Extremely thorough. Excellent doctor! Leaves no stones unturned. My condition is very rare, but she didn't quit until there was a diagnosis.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Keating is an amazing doctor. She listens to what you have to say and then tries to fix the problem. She has a wonderful bedside manner. Her front office staff sometimes is very immature but once you make it past them to a nurse all is well. I would highly recommend Dr. Keating!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Would recommend only for very basic neurological problems. Only knows how to run EMG's. If she doesn't see anything on EMG, she is pretty much lost on how to diagnose anything major.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2009

Treats my son. Is doing a wonderful job of keeping herself informed of info for his condition. Very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2008

very smart, helped me a lot. shows concern, very through.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2006

Dr. Janice M. Keating's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal