Ratings for Dr. Charles E. Schultz

What a quack. If you're interested in being hooked on opioids, this is your doctor.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

I've been going to the Doc for close to three years with quite abit relief from pains due to degenerating disc as well as need to repair a previous fusion. I never had too long of a wait to go back and seldom had much of a wait once I was in the back. I'm sorry to see him close his clinic, don't know who'll be able to replace his abilities and understanding! Hope he has a great life out of the office!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Wonderful doctor that will be missed. I wish only the best to all the staff, they were always on their game and willing to help. I wish Dr. Schultz the very best in the future. Thank you all and especially Diane and Michael. ;-)

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

In addition to being one of the truly rare doctors who would take the time to listen and always gave the impression he cared, when my bill got extremely high, instead of being turned away, it was written off without a word being said!!! A doctor who's not in it all for the $$$, unbelievable. That's almost enough to make me move to Detroit to follow him.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

I have driven 3 1/2 hours 1 way for 8 years at least monthly to see Dr. Schultz. He is great. I owe him my life. He has picked up on things & had Diane, his nurse get me an emergency appt w/appropriate specialist. He will be a loss. There are lots of Neurologists in Central Ark., if you didn't like him, go elsewhere & quit whining!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

He was always running late !!! Dirty office & bathroom. Went to him for over 2 yrs. he had me on all kinds of heavy pain pills. Sleep meds & also pain patch. When I was laid off from work & had to pay cash. I was told he no longer delt with pain. I had several seizures getting off the heavy meds. Anyone know a good attorney?????

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr. Schultz is a trully a wonderful doctor. I am sad to see that he will no longer be practicing. He is the only doctor that takes the time to listen to you and answers all your questions, without having the feeling of being rushed. He has helped control the pain I was in. Does anyone know why he has suddenly stopped practicing?

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Dr. Schultz is a fantastic doctor that has had my condition controlled for over a year. Sad to hear he is closing his practice, however. Does anyone know why he is really closing?

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr. Schultz is able to control my pain and is very professional and polite. Agree, the wait will drive you crazy but he is always friendly and provides great service as a neurologist. I have been seeing him since 2005 and have had no problems.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2010

1st visit Schultz says "my patients never need surgery because my procedures work"-after 1-1/2 years condition actually worse, so go for 2nd opinion and find a 2-disc spinal fusion is required. Have to detox for 3 months because Schultz has me on so many narcotics surgeon says I would stop breathing during surgery! Filed formal complain with Medical Board, Schultz says I was terminated because I was getting narcotics from several doctors (naming the surgeon and doctor seen AFTER I stopped seeing him). He prescribed all these heavy-duty narcotics so I wouldn't feel the pain, but my condition was deteriorating-I should have had surgery to begin with rather than my insurance company paying close to $1,000 per month for useless procedures. His office is dirty, it's always packed, one time my appointment was at 7:00 pm and I didn't get out until almost midnight-the wait was always more than 3 hours, the staff for the most part is rude, although there are a few that are really nice.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. Charles E. Schultz's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1992)

Kaiser-Permanente