Ratings for Dr. Katherine E. Dadisman

This place is all about taking your money! Please save your time, money and energy and research your doctor. I choose them before I read all the reviews on this place. Had one appt., payed $400 out of pocket before I even seen the doctor to then find out by insurance company my portion should have been $300. Appt was in August and I am still waiting for my money they owe me since I was over charged. When I asked a question, yes it may have been stupid the doctor laughed at me. Very unprofessional and this place is all about your money! Please do research on Contemporary Women's Care and read their reviews before you make the costly mistake like I did.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

THE most unprofessional physician, I've ever encountered. Lacks empathy and compassion as a DOCTOR(OB/GYN).Her staff is very rude. Mentioned an issue to her and she stated that it "has not killed you yet, it's not a problem". If you no longer enjoy your career, "hang up" your white coat.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Dr. Dadisman is knowledgeable and personable. I like her very much.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Dr. Katherine E. Dadisman's Credentials

• The University Of Health Sciences, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1995)