Ratings for Dr. Heidi M. Feldman

Dr. Feldman spent over an hour talking to and observing my son in her office. She was able to balance firmness of boundaries with compassion for his behavioral challenges, which is required to keep him focused and feeling comfortable in new environments and when facing challenging activities. Her observations of and attention to the small, often unnoticed behavioral patterns and responses to the behaviors of others are among one of her characteristics I found most refreshing. However, perhaps the quality that makes her a unique find in the field of developmental and behavioral pediatrics profession is her ability to speak candidly and honestly to parents regarding the challenges faced by their children in a way that is respectful and considerate of the feelings parents might be having upon receiving such information. In my experience she personally returned calls to me, called a school she felt would be a good placement for my son. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011