Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Burns

Very uninterested in patient problems, extremely detached from patient , does not show any desire to help, shows up unshaved in the office like he was TV doctor. Dumps his patients to another provider without any warning or explanation. He is very , very bad doctor regardless of respective school he graduated from. I would recommend to avoid him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Burns "treated" me at an after hours clinic on a Saturday. I explained to him I have had a sore throat and phlegm cough and was put on a 5 day antibiotic treatment a week ago, but I forgot to take the last two days so the awful sore throat came back. I asked to be put on the same treatment. He told me it was "impossible" that both my husband and I felt better after 1 day of antibiotic treatment. He refused to give me the remaining antibiotics. Walked out of the room while I was still talking to me, commenting that my throat looks "fine" to him. Yah, Dr Burns, I like spending 2 hours waiting to be seen by you for no reason, and being seen by you for 2 minutes only to be called a liar! My husband and I are following up with Dr. Adrouny who is the medical director at this clinic. We were told by staff at several patients have complained about his bedside manner and practices.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

Dr. Robert B. Burns's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company