Ratings for Dr. Jerry A. Lambert

One of the best dr I have ever been to. He is very kind, caring and knowledgeable. One of the few Drs who don't rush your appointment. He is very willing to listen to everything you need and help you in any way he can. Top notch dr and I would and have recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Absolutely the best MD ever! Would recommend him to everyone. Kind, considerate, knowledgeable and caring. Always willing to go the extra mile. Have NO complaints with his services at all. Finally a MD who actually listens to you.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr. Lambert use to be a great doctor, the absolute best in my opinon but to me from experience his level of care has gone down. Again, just my opinon. His staff at the front desk are some of the rudest people I have come across. When I have an appointment with Dr. Lambert his wait time is horrible. You have to plan to be there for a good part of the day. I asked the lady at his front desk why that is and she said our doctors determine how many patients they want to see in one day and Dr. Lambert overloads his schedule on purpose. Its all about the numbers and he is stretched thin thus making his level of care go down considerably. It saddens me because he was such a great doctor, now he seems to just be going through the motion. I do not reccomend this doctor at all. Not At All!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Intelligent, caring, good listener, good diagnostician, problem solver. Everything you want for a family physician.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr. Jerry A. Lambert's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in North Augusta, SC