Ratings for Dr. Dino J. Delaportas

Very knowledgable physician with an excellent bedside manner!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Staff is excellent but dr has worth personality and barely looks. Nurses do it all

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Rude and curt, poor bedside manner. A three minute visit with him is pretty good.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Had infectious hip from poor care at Washington County Hospital. Protocol from Dr. not followed corretly. Had to Johns Hpokins to resolve infection however functional use of limb has difficult over the last 4 years.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

I have never waited less than 1 1/2 hours in the waiting room. My last visit was 3 hours!! And every time the staff and doctors act like it is not the norm? I hate this office.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2009

Extremely long waits...I have waited more than 2 hours to be seen for a routine appointment on more than one occasion. I can't recall a time that I waited less than an hour to be seen. Dr. Deleportas is rude and unfriendly. He is a fairly good diagnostician, but has no bedside manner, in my opinion. The staff follows the doctor's lead and is generally unfriendly and you can wait on hold for 10 minutes or more.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

I have never waited less than an hour. Last visit I waited 1 1/2 hr and had a deadline to meet at work. Walked out never having seen a doctor. Blood pressure should be taken upon arrival since after waiting so long, mine is elevated and never is at any other doctor's office. Mercifully, have not seen Delaportas in years...do like Sharon Reese. Wait time happens any time of day, I walked out from a 9:30 appointment.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Punctuality is certainly the biggest issue, not to mention some rather unprofessional employees. I waited so long once at an "appointment" that my wife thought I left town. My suggestion, shop for a better Doc. I am. He does have some decent RN-P's and PA's, but I'd recommend that they find a better office to work for.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

This is the worst doctor's office i have ever seen. wait an hour (at least) in the waiting room...then go back to the room and wait another hour. staff not helpful, limited knowledge. we are changing doctors.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

bE PREPARED TO WAIT 1-1 1/2. Very poor bedside manner

flag | Submitted April 25, 2008

Dr. Dino J. Delaportas's Credentials

• Univ Athens, Fac Med, Sch Of Hlth Sci, Nat'L & Kapodistrian, Athens (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Bridgeport, WV