Ratings for Dr. Ruth E. Allbritton

Emailed for questions about a prescription she prescribed and never got a response. I then called the office to have her call me and she didn't. Never heard from her again.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Receptionist is horribly rude and unprofessional. Doctor seems to try to understand the patient's needs and concerns. Also seems very knowledgeable but spends almost too much time with patients with small talk, etc. which can make the wait time terrible. I've waited for over 2 hours. Overall worth it except for it's almost impossible to get any feedback or help through email or calls the majority of the time.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

I wouldn't recommend Dr. Allbritton for postpartum depression. She didn't strike me as very professional and a lot of what she said made me feel worse. I know psychiatrists aren't supposed to be counselors who are focused on feelings; I did see her primarily for medication. But even so, I think there are much better psychiatrists out there for this condition. I only saw Dr. Allbritton once and switched to someone else, and I was amazed at the difference.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

9 to 5 doctor. Does not respond to calls from patients for help after hours who are having troubles with prescribed medication. I am looking for a new doctor that responds to patients when they NEED you.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2010

Dr. Ruth E. Allbritton's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1995)

Oxford