Ratings for Dr. Teresa Farrugia

Dr. Farrugia is caring and compassionate she takes her time specially with dementia patients, and tries very hard to ease your concerns she never rushed your appointment and listens to all you concerns.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

Dr Farrugia is my saving grace. She's given me some of my life back. She never rushes you. She always listens .

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Nervous about my Charcot Marie but she was kind and very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Great doctor who takes time to care for her patients. Dr. Farrugia is the kind of doctor that listens to what you have to say and who cares about treating your illness. Our country needs more doctors like Dr. Teresa Farrugia.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

my first visit was yesterday she spent at least a half hour with me going through my medical problem.Its nice to finally find a dr who truly cares and treats u like she was treating a family member. ive been to numerous orthpedics for my back problem with no result but im confident DR Farrugia will get to the bottom of it.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Farrugia is the best nero. I have ever been to yet. She takes her time with every patient and is always efficient.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Farrugia is very pleasant and kind, you feel like she cares and she takes the time to talk to you. I really like her and would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

I have moved multiple times and had multiple neurologists to help with migraines. She is the best doc I have ever seen! Very caring and knowledgable!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Dr. Teresa Farrugia's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1999)

UnitedHealthcare