Dr. Nilesh M. Patel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nilesh M. Patel

Dr. Patel is very thorough and provided me with various options for treatment with my neck pain. His staff is diligent and very helpful. Dr. Patel was outstanding through my treatments and surgery. I was scared of fusion surgery. Dr. Patel and his PA Brian Vosko put me at ease, which allowed me to make good decisions regarding my neck treatment options and surgery. The staff members of Oakland Regional Hospital made me feel that I was their only patient. I was able to connect with the nurses that prepped me for surgery, which really eased my apprehension. The post-surgery staff kept my family informed of my status and provided me with the upmost care. I was having trouble with swallowing afterwards, not due to the surgery, and I needed the nurses to understand my issue. The nurse I approached stopped her task at hand. She then asked me how I treated my swallowing issue at home. The nurse did hear what I said. Right away I was provided with a nebulizer and my swallowing problem was immediately resolved. I am so grateful to that the nurse. Highly recommend Dr. Patel, Brian, and his office and hospital staff members.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

Brian Vosko, Dr. Patel's Physician Assistant, is highly knowledgeable. focused on recovery without surgery, and instrumental in my full recovery. After five months of hospitalization, nursing home stay, physical therapy and drug treatment for horrible pain, I am back working without pain and I did not need surgery after all! Mary Jo Slingerland

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. Patel and his P.A. Brian Vosko made a fantastic team to bring me back from severe back pain and it's horrors to near full recovery today. Their focus is not on surgery but exhausting all other options before going to surgery. Once surgery was decides to be the best option, it was done very well with minimal pain/discomfort. Recovery has gone well. Dr. Patel is a skilled and compassionate surgeon and Brian the ideal helpful and supportive P.A. Brian has been very instrumental in my recovery today. If you have to face this nightmare, this the place to go and the team to do it right.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Amazing surgeon that saved my life after a previous "sugeon" almost killed me during a back surgery that was done wrong. Dr. Patel performed a neck surgery on me a few weeks and recovery is going great so far.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Excellent surgeon. Takes time with the patient to explain any concerns. Excellent post op and follow up visits after surgery.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Will recommend to everyone!! Had C-3 to C-7 fusion. Healed and released to play golf in 3 months.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I had a lumbar fusion of L3-4, Iam doing very well my leg pain has completely resolved.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Patel and his staff are the Best. I would recommend his services to any spine patient. Thank you, sincerely. Malissa R. Christian.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Excellent physician , listens and explains to educate. After several options were tried I ended up having surgery. When surgery became the option, I was well educated and understood what was happening. . Answered all my questions and the care was great. Educational support for the patient is also well done and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Patel was very helpful and professional thru the whole process. He was never in a hurry and would explain and answer any questions that came up.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Nilesh M. Patel's Credentials

• Arabic

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)