Dr. Nilesh M. Patel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nilesh M. Patel

Amazing surgeon that saved my life after a previous "sugeon" almost killed me during a back surgery that was done wrong. Dr. Patel performed a neck surgery on me a few weeks and recovery is going great so far.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Excellent surgeon. Takes time with the patient to explain any concerns. Excellent post op and follow up visits after surgery.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Will recommend to everyone!! Had C-3 to C-7 fusion. Healed and released to play golf in 3 months.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

I had a lumbar fusion of L3-4, Iam doing very well my leg pain has completely resolved.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Patel and his staff are the Best. I would recommend his services to any spine patient. Thank you, sincerely. Malissa R. Christian.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Excellent physician , listens and explains to educate. After several options were tried I ended up having surgery. When surgery became the option, I was well educated and understood what was happening. . Answered all my questions and the care was great. Educational support for the patient is also well done and helpful.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Patel was very helpful and professional thru the whole process. He was never in a hurry and would explain and answer any questions that came up.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

everyone has been so positive and helpful in every way very personable.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Amazing. These Drs and staff are the best. I would recommend completely

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I had a horrible experience with Dr. Patel and his office. I could not reach anyone to take a call and no one returned the calls that were left on voicemail. Out of 85 calls, only 4 were answered. I had extensive surgery and the home instructions given to me and then my family were totally different. My family insists he was talking about a different patient. His staff was family were mixed, inaccurate and rude. I was given two collars to wear and they were 3 sizes to big. Immediately after surgery, my family was told I did not need a collar and to lift up to 20 lbs. He told me I would be in a collar and not to lift over 5 lbs. Two weeks after surgery, i had a visit with I met with his PA and was told "Don't ask questions, I will tell you what you need." After surgery no one checked my reflexes, balance, neck, etc. I could give many more examples, but I would not go to this doctor if I were you.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Dr. Nilesh M. Patel

Dr. Nilesh M. Patel's response
I am concerned to read your review. My goal is to provide the best possible care to my patients, and I am disappointed to learn of any instance where my staff or I fall short. That said, I cannot recall a recent patient who had trouble getting in touch with us regarding post-surgical care instructions. I strive to be very clear and precise when providing information and instructions, both with my patients and their family members. I do not dispute your account - nonetheless, I would not easily forget an instance where wrong instructions were provided to a patient. Additionally, I make sure that my patients have access to assistance if they have questions. The needed contact information is included in the take-home documents given to every surgical patient - including an after hours answering service, where doctors are available for emergent issues. Regardless, I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your experience in further detail. Unfortunately, I am unable to identify you by your review, and cannot reach out to you directly. As such, I encourage you to contact my office at your convenience. I would be happy to find a solution to any remaining concerns.

Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Nilesh M. Patel's Credentials

• Arabic

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)