Ratings for Dr. Anjali A. Rege

Amazing how she doesn't know things about conditions, test results. She needs more decades of experience to, maybe, become a better doctor. I am taking a try somewhere else as my health is too important to waste time with a unsperienced doctor.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr Rege and staff are amazing. The past 2 appointments have been a breeze. Dr Rege really takes the time to listen to your concerns and will offer her medical advice. The office staff are truly caring and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Love Dr. Rege! Always took the time to listen and got me straight on my blood sugar when it wasn't improving upon what my previous doctor had me on. Just found out she's not with SW Medical anymore. So disappointed...don't know what I'm going to do. :(

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Does not have a clue about listening, taking time or considering a patient's needs.She is very rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

This Doctor is horrible, she took no time with me, and left before I was finished, stating the nurse will get your info.....she didn't. she did not prescribe my maintenece meds. worst medical provider experence ever. will not see her again.... complained to Southwest medical, and they fail to follow up with me....... if you have to use SWMA I suggest Dr Papageorge.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013