Ratings for Dr. Charles E. Mcgovern

Great doc but has some real idiots working for him. That alone caused me to leave his practice after 2 years of seeing him. They are rude, drop the ball on their internal files and paperwork, and then when they get called on the carpet about it, go on the offensive and even hang up phones on patients. This is over their inability to send out a lab order in time for a prescription that had to be renewed. Failed to send the lab work, prescription lapsed, wanted me to come in for an office visit to get the lab order so I could go back to the office again after I got the lab results INSTEAD of just sending my lab order in advance of the appointment like they were directed to do. Then when they got challenged, they became rude and hung up the phone on me. I changed docs and now go to Indian Creek in Oxford, Ohio, since I am between there and Batesville.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

Dr. McGovern is always able to help me when I see him. I feel confident when I see him.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Dr. Charles E. Mcgovern's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Batesville, IN