Ratings for Dr. Adetokumbo A. Akinyeye

very plesant attentive allays on time starf very attentive been seeing him for very long time knowledgable and skilled

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Staff is rude and you spend more time with them trying to explain what your there for then he comes breezing in and doesn't even examine you just reads the notes his "nurse" wrote very very ruff with children

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Very nice man. My family and I have been seeing him for almost 10 years. He takes time to explain tests and is a very caring man.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I would not recommend him at all! His staff is horrible, he has no compassion for his pt, u always see an nurse practitioner u have to ask to see him! Then he never call in ur meds u have to stay on his staff about that & ur lab work! U have to beg him to recheck ur blood work for ur diabetes & anemia levels when its due for them to be rechecked, & that should b top priority! Just very unprofessional!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

My daughter was new patients and was seen only by Dr. Assistant. They asked what pharmacy I prescrused, told them and they never called for prescription. Her appointment was on a Friday so we never got medicines. I won't go back. I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

he is a very good doctor.i tell all my frends about him.this man will take care of you.i have been disable for 12 years now this man got my life back for me.i wont to thank you an your staff for being so good to me.marvin jenkins

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

picks and chooses who he sees. I went to his office as he instructed on the day of my discharge from the hospital and this man did not even see me. I was seen by the nurse who was very uncaring.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

The staff made a scheduling error. When the ofc. manager brought it to the Dr.'s attn.; He refused to see me and had no concern for my time and inconvience. He neither offered schedule me nor an apology. He sent his ofc manager out to tell me that he would not see me because he didn't want to work past 5pm. I ask her to explain to Dr. Akineye that the error happened on his staff's end. In his ofc their is a sign that a missed appt fee will be charged for all missed appt's. How ironic that he could dismiss me with not even as much as an apology. He scores a zero for patient care in my book. I will never visit this office again.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

Dr Akinyeye is a very knowledgeable and skilled clinician whose treatments always work for me. He is very personable, caring and approachable. He makes me feel very much at home during my office visits. As a result, I am able to candidly communicate my medical issues. He also takes time to answer my questions and to ensure that my needs are met. My entire family goes to this doctor, and we all consider him as part of our family.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2010

Dr. Adetokumbo A. Akinyeye's Credentials

• Univ Of Ibadan, Coll Of Med, Ibadan, Oyo, Nigeria (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baytown, TX