Ratings for Dr. Steven D. Rubin

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Rubin for well over 10 years and we just love him. I don't understand the other comments about the staff, as we have never had a problem and the receptionist is a doll. Dr. Rubin is an excellent diagnostician and he reviews our blood work and keeps our charts fully up-to-date. He has found many an issue over-looked by our other physicians. He takes his time to listen and answer questions and we trust him implicitly.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

I think Dr. Rubin is an excellent doctor but his staff is terrible. They are unprofessional, unorganized and lack sympathy. If I ever get my test results from this office, I plan on switiching to a different GI ASAP! BEWARE OF THE FRONT DESK STAFF!!!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

Great diagnostician. Great bedside manner. Caring and compassionate. Spends time and listens.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Dr. Rubin diagnosed and treated 2 separate issues I had that other doctors missed. I would wait in his office forever if I had to, in order to get treated by him.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

I love Dr. Rubin and have been a patient for years. But his staff is horrible. They overbook and do not pay attention to appointment time (I.e., who's next). Waited 2 hrs for him my last appt. and they didn't seem to care that they took people out of order. I agree with the comment that they need attitude adjustments. if he wasn't so good I would find another physician. But HE is great!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Dr. Rubin is a caring, knowledgeable, and thorough physician who takes his time. Highly recommend him. His partners are great too. Office staff could use some improvement in "attitudes"!!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

Dr. Steven D. Rubin's Credentials

• Spanish

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal