Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Srodes

Dr. Srodes is awesome. He came into the room promptly knowing all of my information and about what happened in my last visit with a different doctor. I was very impressed that he took the time to speak to the nurse who brought me in and looked through my files. He is the first doctor I have had that did this. He is thorough, personable, and was happy to answer any questions I had. I am terrified of being put under and he took time to talk to me about it. I specifically scheduled my surgery with him because I trust that he will take good care of me. If you are looking for a knowledgeable and friendly ENT I 100% recommend Dr. Srodes.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

I've been seeing Dr. Srodes for a few years. His staff are kind and caring. They always call back within 24 hours if I have question. I think Dr. Srodes is fantastic in his field and highly personable. Having sinus surgery can be a scary thing, but he makes me comfortable and inform me of specifics of my surgery. He calls the day after the surgery to see how I am doing and talk about the surgery. I would recommend Dr. Srodes and this practice to anyone whose looking for an ENT doctor. Elley Dreher

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

The doctor saw me for a constant runny nose. He spent less than 5 minutes with me and showed no interest in seeing the fluid drip from my nose or to take a sample of it. His advise was to rinse my nose out with a saline solution which did nothing. Turns out, I was leaking cerebrospinal fluid and my brain was herniating which is extremely serious. After his >5 minutes he spent with me, he sent me on my way with a $300 dollar bill. Avoid.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

Dr. Michael S. Srodes's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med