Ratings for Dr. Robert Kelemen

Took away my foot and ankle pain! My other foot doctor scheduled me for surgery and I wanted a second opinion. I was recommended to Dr. Kelemen and he was able to correctly diagnose my foot and ankle pain on the first visit. He treated me and I am happy to report that my pain is gone and I am able to get back to my running. By the way, I cancelled my foot surgery with the other doctor and I am so happy. Can't wait to refer my friends to see Dr. Kelemen. Love his staff!!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I am so thankful that my primary care physician recommended me to Dr. Kelemen. During the past 2 years I have been suffering with foot pain. I have been seen by 3 different podiatrists in the Waltham area and Dr. Kelemen was the only foot doctor to diagnoses my condition. With Dr. Kelemen's treatment I am happy to report that I am 100% pain free and back to running. Thank you Dr. Kelemen for being kind, sympathetic and above all gentle. I can not wait to recommend my family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

He is a fantastic doctor that cares about his patients. He was able to diagnose my problem within the first 5 minutes and he cured my pain.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Robert Kelemen's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med