Ratings for Dr. Kenneth D. JEFFERS

I have been a patient of Dr. Jeffers for several years. He is always willing to take time to explain what tests he's doing, why, and what's going on with my eyes. His explanations are at a level that I understand what is going on and he keeps my primary care physician in the loop. Dr. Jeffers sincerely and genuinely cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Best optometrist in Pinal County! I have been "seeing" him since he became a doctor. I've followed him through a couple of his first career moves. He is THAT worth it!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Jeffers for years, and we have never had an unpleasant experience. He is terrific, engaging, professional, patient and knowledgeable. His staff are well-trained, know what they are doing and greet me with smiles and a professional demeanor every time. With their help and guidance, I recently purchased a fashionable and attractive pair of glasses that frame my face well and fit great. I never would have chosen them on my own, but I've gotten lots of compliments and love the way they look and feel.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

The staff at this place is HORRIBLE! They are THE MOST unfriendly group of women I have ever come across in this town! The doctor is great, and I love his honesty/demeanor, but I cannot get past his staff. I will NOT be making any future appointments with this place. If I could see him outside of office hours just to get away from his staff of rude and mean women, then all would be better! If this is how they treat every person who walks into the door, then his practice will fail miserably! I highly doubt any of these women have a college degree. The receptionist rolls her eyes and acts like you are the biggest bother the moment you walk in the door. Or worse yet, you walk in the door and she ignores you completely! The girl in the frames department is as low class/ignorant as you can get. Coming straight out of the ghetto. Its guaranteed there is no college education with her. And the office manager,where did he find her? She is a complete slob, with absolutely no personality!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Dr. Jeffers now has his own practice in Casa Grande. He is the best eye doctor I have ever been to. He is patient and listens to all of my concerns. He puts me at ease and I enjoy my visits. My kids look forward to seeing Dr. Jeffers everytime they can. He is very knowledgable and will spend as much time with you as he needs to. My whole family loves Dr. Jeffers!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

Dr. Kenneth D. JEFFERS's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1996)

HealthPartners