Ratings for Dr. Delmar R. Aitken

Adore Dr. Aitken! He has performed 2 separate, unrelated surgeries on me and was the best! I always told my husband if I ever needed a surgery that Dr. Aitken could perform, no matter of what insurance said, I was having him do it!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

I have nothing but praise for Dr. Aitken. I had suffered with a painful condition for years, and after 5 treatments from Dr. Aitken, I have recovered completely and feel as though I have my life back! He is a skilled, efficient, and professional physician, but what truly makes him stand out is his pleasant, easygoing manner. I've never been comfortable in medical environments and have often experienced anxiety in doctors' offices. One minute into my first visit with Dr. Aitken, he had put me at ease with his sense of humor. He answered every question I had, explained the procedure in easy-to-understand terms, and I never felt rushed. His nurse, Cherie, is charming, and Gloria who works in his office is terrific! I absolutely recommend Dr. Aitken. The only caveat I would give is this: Like most doctors, he uses a 3rd party billing entity, and they are a bit inefficient. Be sure to save receipts for payments made in the office and use delivery confirmation when mailing payments.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Very helpful in fixing the problem and making my life active once again - very professional and can explain the problem in terms you can understand. Dr. Aitken is a very skilled and amazing surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

Dr. Delmar R. Aitken's Credentials

• Spanish

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)

• Bcbs Massachusetts