Ratings for Dr. Ben J. Balough

Dr. Balough operated on my small acoustic neuroma brain tumor Nov. 11, 2013. He is extremely knowledgable, highly trained and skilled in his field. I immediately had a sense of confidence with him. He always answered my email questions to my full satisfaction. Dr. Balough always advised me of my options and left the decisions to me. He is so refreshingly humble and utilizes the great resources that Kaiser offers in respect to teamwork. The Southh Sacramento Kaiser ENT Department works beautifully as a team to benefit its patients. Dr. Balough removed my tumor fully and I have zero facial paralysis. From what I read & learned from others with my type of rare tumor the primary result of not having facial paralysis is the skills of your surgeon. My results could not be any better! I can only give the highest possible remarks for Dr. Balough. Dr. Jian assisted ...from the pre-op staff to the recovery and nursing staff, I had amazing care!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Dr. Ben J. Balough's Credentials

Kaiser-Permanente

Updates

• First Name changed from "BEN" to "BEN J."

October 20, 2013