Dr. Seth R. Miller's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients
Seth Miller, MD is an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in arthroscopic shoulder surgery and shoulder replacement at ONS. He is a staff orthopedic physician at Greenwich Hospital and is Assistant Attending Physician in orthopedic surgery at New York-Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Miller served as Orthopedic Consultant to the New York Mets for nine years, attending spring training and regular Major League season games where he oversaw the physical condition of players. Dr. Miller has performed over 1000 total shoulder and reverse shoulder replacements, the most significant breakthrough in shoulder replacement surgery in the last 30 years.
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of City University Of New York (Grad. 1982)
- Harvard University (Grad. 1978)
Areas of Expertise
- Dislocated shoulder
- Separated shoulder
- Frozen Shoulder Treatment
- Tennis Elbow
Awards & Recognitions
- Castle Connolly New York Metro Area Top Doctor 2009-2015
- Westport Magazine Top Doctors 2013, 2014, 2015
- Connecticut Magazine Top Doctors 2001-2005, 2007, 2009-2014
- US News and World Report Top Doctor 2011
- Stamford Magazine Top Doctors 2013, 2014, 2015
- The Wag Magazine Best Doctors 2010, 2011
- Greenwich Magazine Top Doctors 2013, 2014, 2015
- New Canaan Magazine Top Doctors 2013, 2014, 2015
- Darien Magazine Top Doctors 2013, 2014, 2015
- Becker's Top 65 Shoulder Surgeons in the US
- Westchester Magazine Top Doctors 2003
Publications & Research
- Repair results of 2-tendon rotator cuff tears utilizing the transosseous equivalent technique.
- Arthroscopic fixation of bursal-sided rotator cuff tears.
- Presence of Propionibacterium acnes in primary shoulder arthroscopy: results of aspiration and tissue cultures.
- Efficacy of topical benzoyl peroxide on the reduction of Propionibacterium acnes during shoulder surgery by James R. Sabetta, MD.
- Click here to see more