Ratings for Dr. Dean C. Howard

Dr. Howard has an amazingly kind and thoughtful bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Excellent saw me right away exceeded the services of previous M.D.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I am a 19 year old downhill skateboarder, and I've seen him a few times for past injuries (all very well treated.) He's an incredibly nice guy and seems to really know his stuff. He also, unlike most doctors, was pretty supportive of my skateboarding. However, during my recent shoulder surgery he lost a screw in me and caused some nerve damage. He previously stated that there was a slight possibility of these things happening, but c'mon man... two strikes against you. At least I didn't get an infection. Anyways, after it was discovered that I had nerve damage, he referred me to one of the most disagreeable doctors I've ever met. He was a neurologist named doctor Levin and he had a severe "doctor complex" if you know what I mean. He was very rude to both my mother and my grandparents and essentially told me to quit skateboarding before even confirming his diagnosis. Basically, I have minimal beef with Howard, but DON'T LET HIM SEND YOU TO DOCTOR LEVIN!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Wonderfully competent but with bedside manor of a Soviet bureaucrat.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr. Dean C. Howard's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Concord, MA