Ratings for Dr. Kyle A. Lipton

Ladies, this is the best GYN. I was skeptical about going to a male doctor but I do not regret it. I've recommended him to many friends and family. Love the office, love the staff. Professional, sweet, quick and clean!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Will start with the staff: They greeted me when I entered and were really helpful and friendly. Did not have to wait much, which shows they care about my time. The waiting room was modern and pleasant. The exam room was clean and organized. Dr. Lipton was very kind, and knowledgeable. He made me feel comfortable. He explained very clearly what I needed and made sure I understood. He definitely knows what he is talking about as this is not my first time and I can tell that he has experience in this matter. He asked several times whether I had any questions and took the time to make sure I was ok. He was very helpful, gentle and understanding. I felt confident I was in the right hands.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

I was looking for a doctor who would take their time with me after all I had tried other doctors and they would all rush me out the door. He is by far the best doctor, took his time with me and made sure I felt comfortable. I have recommended him to many of my friends. I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Lipton.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Kyle Lipton. His diagnosis was very detailed and accurate. Dr. Lipton went above and beyond to discuss the various treatment options, and weighed the pros & cons for me. With his extensive knowlege and kind help, I was able to see progress in my condition. I can't be more grateful to Dr. Lipton... Thank You!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

I would NOT recommend him. He was obviously more interested in bilking the insurance company for procedures I didn't need and didn't know he was doing than assisting patients. He offered no advice or assistance at all. As a patient, you are a victim as he made certain to performed insurance payable procedures w/o my knowledge and to which I had recently done elsewhere. (His little beady/shifty eyes spoke volume.) He DIDN'T listen to word I said. I felt a 2 minute elevator conversation with a stranger in passing, than a session with my physician. He is obviously trying to boost his practice with plastic surgery and other procedures, than to assist women with their concerns. He strikes me as greedy and a "wanna be" big shot. He was wired and strange. Another BIG concern was NO HAND WASHING SINK in Procedure room. I was grossed out by that. I WOULD NEVER go back to him. Women be aware. I wish I had read some of the reviews before going to him. I would not have gone. BE AWARE

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

Great doctor and i felt very comfortable and the staff is pleasent as well

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Always in a hurry. Was depressed and it seems this doctor is needs more experience regarding women and pms. This is why we seek help. Will definitely change doctors.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

I COULDNT RAVE MORE ABOUT DR LIPTON.HE MADE IT EASY TO TALK TO YOU AND TOOK TIME WITH ALL MY CONCERNS. HES STAFF WERE EASY TO TALK TO AND THE ATMOSPHERE OF THE OFFICE FLOWED WELL. I WAS IN AND OUT WITH ENOUGH TIME TO GRAB A SNACK DOWNSTAIRS.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

I've had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Lipton. He is a little aloof, but at the end of the day he cured the issue I was having easily.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Horrible. I could write a story about how bad. I will just make points.The first is, when asked for records from former dr.&told i had to pay for them,I am on a very fixed income. I asked if they could ask for them as a professional courtesy I know other dr's have done this in the past. They didn't I don't know if they ever did. 2nd,Waiting when i was 1st pt of day was unbelievable. In both waiting room &treatment room.3rd, tech came in&was very nice,and listened. He had more than enough time to look at my chart.I don't believe he even did.I felt he was rude,disrespectful and barely listened. I felt some of his questions were uncalled for and inappropriate and when i answered felt I was being judged.His exam was done and I felt he was rough.After asking numerous times if they needed a urine sample & not getting a real answer & iused the toilet they then asked for it. When I was able to give it to them it was bloody-therefore not accurate.Was told he couldn't talk to me he was too busy.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011