Ratings for Dr. Kyle A. Lipton

Although I find his staff to be a little curt sometimes, I never feel any anxiety about going to see Dr. Lipton because I know as soon as I get into a room I will be receiving the best care I could ask for. Due to moving around a lot I’d been to a slew of other gynecologists over the course of 10 years, and I’d never found one I’d miss when I moved on. I happily take the 40 minute drive to his office now when I go to see him, and the commute couldn’t be more worth the care I’m receiving. Thank you Dr. Lipton!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2019

Front desk staff is disgtuingly rude and nasty in person and over the phone . Finally leaving this doctor to take my business elsewhere . If your looking to come to him please save your patience and go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Serious with his patients and very caring concerning their medical health

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I feel so grateful to Dr. Lipton for being such a kind doctor to me. I had serious issues with my uterus and all thanks to Dr. Lipton, he accurately diagnosed my problem and treated it without delay. Throughout my difficult time, Dr. Lipton remained calm and positive. He was very professional in his treatment approach and gave me the reassurance I needed. I couldn't have done it without Dr. Lipton. I thank this amazing doctor from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Dr. Lipton has been my gynecologist for 12 years. He is not only professional and thorough, he is truly sympathetic and talks to me with compassion and interest in my well being. He clearly explains my options to me and assists me in deciding the best course of therapy for me regarding my health issues. I know that when he is in the room with me he is 100% focused on me and my concerns, and I trust him and his advice implicitly. He has been spot-on in making his diagnoses so I am confident in his abilities as a gynecologist. He even follows-up with a phone call after my visit to see how I am doing and to ensure I understand the results of procedures I have had performed.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Well I must saying I can't thank Dr. Lipton enough for all that he has done for me. He is such a great doctor. My husband and I had been trying to conceive for about 2 years with no success. Then finally a friend of mine recommended Dr. Lipton. At my initial visit he told me there was something inside my uterus that needed to be remove and that it was the reason I was not conceiving. He could not believe that my previous gynecologist could not pick up on that, neither could I. After he performed the surgery on my uterus and shortly after I became pregnant and he delivered my daughter. Thanks to him me and my husband are amazingly happy with our bundle of joy. I highly recommend Dr. Lipton not only is he a good doctor but his bed side manners are great. THANK YOU DR.LIPTON

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Let me start by saying he's absolutely amazing. In the past I've always had men gynecologist but they have always been very plain, no conversation while doing the exam and most would stayed less than 5 min and they were out the door. A friend of mine told me about Dr.Lipton so I decided to give him a try. At my first visit I knew he was the one, too his time to understand my health problems. He helped me deliver both my children and must I say he was very patient. His staff is great always very welcoming and making andecisions his appointment scheduled is veryour flexible

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Let me start by saying he is amazing , in the past I've had men gynecologist but I hated going to my visits they were very plain and hardly made conversation with me which made it even more awkward. Finally I told a friend of mine about it and she started to talk about Dr. Lipton and how she loved going to him because he was so easy going and made her feel comfortable at all times. After my first visit I knew he was the one he delivered both my children. I love his staff always so nice and he's always running on time. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I have always gone to women gynecologists. I have needed several biopsies through out the years. Before I found Dr. Lipton I found them to be very painful, I had one Dr even lie to me and tell me she would use a local anesthetic prior to the biopsy. She then went ahead and did the biopsy without a local stating "oh it will be quick, besides you bleed more when anesthetics are used" After that experience I decided to find a new OBGYN. I found Dr Lipton and couldn't be happier. He delivered my youngest child by C section and made me feel safe and comfortable during the surgery. I have had pain free biopsies done by Dr lipton, he takes the anxiety factor out of visiting the Dr which is great. Going for an annual Is quick, he is always on time and it is not a big production. The office staff are awesome and getting an appt is easy. If you have questions or need follow up advice he returns calls the same day. I recommend Dr Lipton to my friends and co workers all the time. He's a fantastic Dr and his bedside manner is remarkable.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

I love Dr Lipton, I've been with him since I was around 12 and I feel like he's like family wen I go to my appointments. Very gentle during exams and procedures, excellent bedside manner. I was having a procedure done by one of my other doctors and he happened to be in the hospital and he came and checked on me and talked to me. He is very knowledgeable about his field and is always open to any questions and situations without judgment. Honestly, he is my favorite doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014