Ratings for Dr. Kingsley N. Asumugha

Great Dr. ! He delivered all my kids and helped me out with a terrible miscarriage, I had no idea I was expecting a baby and I was bleeding out and he came to the hospital at 4 or 5 A.M . and did an emergency D&C no other Dr. In the hospital was able to control my bleeding but he knew what to do thanks to him I'm still alive and enjoying every minute with my kids and family!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

He's a great Dr .. Answered all my questions and he delivered all my kids... He's very professional!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Asumugha is a very nice and concern doctor and really care about his patients he is a very outstanding person and his staff member

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I was the first patient of the day. It took them 1 1/2 hours to get me new patient forms and to call my insurance company! Prior to that they spent the time cleaning the office (including vacuuming around and under me.) I was there 2 1/2 hours before I found out the dr wasn't even there. I enjoyed our discussion although he was very negative about my family choices and religious observances. My second visit a week later (for blood work) I again endured the office staff cleaning around me. I was there for about two hours and found out that the dr typically would not be there until lunch time (making my wait time to be 3 1/2 hours or more!) They said this is his USUAL schedule. So my question is, why make apts when he's not even expected to be there? I had to pick up my children 45 minutes away but they wanted me to COME BACK. They didn't even want to pass on a note about my prescription, saying I'd have to come back! Needless to say, I won't be returning.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. Kingsley N. Asumugha's Credentials

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Little Rock Ar 72205 (Grad. 1988)

Healthlink